The poster (email) is not available. 收藏推荐:
Tornado GR1 : An Operational History
by Michael Napier
English | 2017 | ISBN: 1473873029 | 253 Pages | True PDF | 28 MB
Replacing the Vulcan, Buccaneer and Jaguar in the front line of the Cold War, the remarkable "swing-winged" Tornado GR1 provided Britain's strike capability in the last years of the Cold War in the 1980s, equipping some 10 RAF squadrons. During the Gulf War, Tornado GR1 crews led Britain's contribution to Coalition operations against Iraq, and in the subsequent years Tornado GR1s were involved almost continuously in operations over Iraq. In 1999 the Tornado GR1 force carried out offensive missions over Kosovo as part of NATO operations in the Balkans.
The Tornado GR1's Terrain Following Radar gave the aircraft a unique capability: it was the first RAF aircraft to have the ability to operate at low-level at night and in all-weathers. The incredible flexibility of both the aircraft and its crews was demonstrated by the successful switch to medium-level operations using laser-guided weapons after the Cold War.
Produced in the same style format as Javelin: An Operational History (which approaches the subject from the perspective of the RAF squadrons which operated the aircraft), Tornado GR1: An Operational History describes in detail the accomplishments and day-to-day workings of the operational RAF Tornado GR1 units in the UK, Germany, the Middle East and across the globe. The book is underpinned by research from original official documents, augmented by the personal accounts by Tornado air- and ground-crews. It is richly illustrated throughout with photographs of the aircraft.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
Download "Tornado GR1 An Operational History"
浏览量：0 添加时间：2018-05-14 01:12:51, 更新时间：2018-05-14 01:12:51, shared by nokia241186
Search mirrors of "Tornado GR1 An Operational History"...
Free Magazine Subscriptions & Technical Document Downloads
如果不能下载或者在“图书介绍”中找不到 "Tornado GR1 An Operational History" 的下载链接请留言。下次访问本站时察看 所有留言 看是否有人已经更新了该书。
- Ebooks list page : 36180
- Tornado GR1 An Operational History
- The Royal Navy Lynx An Operational History
- [PDF] HMS Illustrious / Aircraft Carrier 1939-1956, Operational History (Warship Profile 11)
- [PDF] Gloster Javelin: An Operational History
- Naval Warfare 1919 45: An Operational History of the Volatile War at Sea
- Naval Warfare 1919 45: An Operational History of the Volatile War at Sea [Repost]
- HMS Illustrious / Aircraft Carrier 1939-1956, Operational History (Warship Profile 11)
- Archie to Sam: A Short Operational History of Ground-Based Air Defense
- Malcolm Murfett - Naval Warfare 1919 - 1945: An Operational History of the Volatile War at Sea
- [PDF] The Evolution of Operational Art, 1740-1813: From Frederick the Great to Napoleon (Military History and Policy)
- [PDF] The Royal Navy and the Capital Ship in the Interwar Period: An Operational Perspective (Cass Series: Naval Policy and History)
- [PDF] Vega Ventura: The Operational Story of Lockheed's Lucky Star (Schiffer Military History)
- Napoleon and the Operational Art of War (History of Warfare)
- [PDF] Napoleon and the Operational Art of War (History of Warfare)
- Storm Kings: The Untold History of Americas First Tornado Chasers
- Storm Kings: The Untold History of America's First Tornado Chasers
- Luftwaffe: A Pictorial History (Crowood Aviation Series)
- Wonder Woman: The Complete History (2004)
- Out of Nowhere: A History of the Military Sniper (Osprey General Military) - Removed
- German Heavy Mortars (Schiffer Military History)