Posted on 2018-10-04, by fubber.
In 1991 the western world discovered Japanese Candlesticks and it changed the way technical analysis is done. But candlesticks are not the only secret Japanese traders have held. Ichimoku Cloud charts are the next iteration of Japanese analysis tools and they are making many trading desks a lot of money.
Discover the hidden secrets of Japanese trend trading. Unlock the long term view that candlesticks can not predict. Identify internal support & resistance levels you may not have seen lurking. Confirm a trend is in the clear or under the cloud.
Candlestick trading has been a staple of technical traders for more than 20 years now, but relatively little has been written about or is known about the next iteration of Japanese trading - Ichimoku cloud charts. This system of trading was developed to compliment Candlesticks and make them more powerful for trend trading. Ichimoku Cloud charts are the Japanese answer to identifying trend line support & resistance, recognizing when a larger level of trend is reversing, Identifying continuation price points, and recognizing when consolidation should occur.
Ichimoku Charts are a completely different way of looking at and analyzing market data. Much like the candlesticks that preceded them, cloud charts are very picturesque. The name "Ichimoku Kinko Hyo" actually means "at a glance". And when properly interpreted, a glance is all you need when looking at these charts.
In this 4-class series traders will learn how to construct the Ichimoku charts, as well as the key interpretation signals, the trading system that works with the clouds, and how to apply these signals to their individual trades. Ichimoku charts are an absolute must for anyone trading Forex or international markets, and they are a great additional for anyone wanting a different way to interpret stock charts for basic stock or option trades.
- History of Japanese Charting
- Candlesticks meet the clouds
- Intro to cloud charts
- How to build a cloud chart
- Reading the cloud charts
- Key trading signal
- Interpreting the cloud chart data
- Buy/sell signals & setting stops
- Testing & proving the system
- Trading Signal Checklist
- Walking through the analysis
- Observations on interpretation
- Strategies for candles and clouds
- Applying to Forex
- Option trades with the clouds
- Multiple Time frame application
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 & password
- Ebooks list page : 37301
- 2019-03-30Tradesmart University - Japanese Trading Systems (2014)
- 2019-03-28TradeSmart University - Japanese Trading Systems (2014)
- 2018-12-01TradeSmart University - Japanese Trading Systems
- 2018-10-16TradeSmart University - Japanese Trading Systems
- 2018-10-05TradeSmart University - Japanese Trading Systems
- 2018-10-01TradeSmart University - Japanese Trading Systems
- 2019-03-27TradeSmart University - Advanced Trading Strategies- Risky Business
- 2019-03-27TradeSmart University - Advanced Trading Strategies- Credit Spreads
- 2018-12-11TradeSmart University - Advanced Trading Strategies - Risky Business
- 2018-12-01TradeSmart University - Advanced Trading Strategies - Risky Business
- 2018-10-16TradeSmart University - Advanced Trading Strategies - Risky Business
- 2018-10-05TradeSmart University - Advanced Trading Strategies - Risky Business
- 2018-10-04TradeSmart University - Advanced Trading Strategies - Risky Business
- 2018-10-01TradeSmart University - Advanced Trading Strategies - Risky Business
- 2020-04-06TradeSmart University - Ignite Income - Winter Trading Conference
- 2019-08-05Tradesmart University - Josh Hesse - Total Fibonacci Trading (2017)
- 2019-07-14Tradesmart University Foundations Of Forex Trading
- 2019-04-21Tradesmart University - Josh Hesse - Total Fibonacci Trading (2017)
- 2019-04-05TradeSmart University - Total Fibonacci Trading
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.