Posted on 2019-03-20, updated at 2019-08-05, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 160 Kbps | Total files:203 | mp4, txt, pdf | 13.51 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
The New Trade Mastery series is a chance for traders to meet monthly and keep refining their trading skill. The reason is simple, we believe that when the education stops, so does the progress.
What do Warren Buffet, Michael Jordan, John Grisham and Oprah Winfrey have in common.? They have each achieved an elite level of success in their respective fields - while continuing to do so year after year. And. they have the money to prove it!
So what makes a successful individual, like those listed above, capable of producing outstanding results on a consistent basis? It's simple. They are focused. They are disciplined. And they are determined to achieve mastery of the skills they need to reach their goals.
The New Mastery Series by TradeSmart University is designed to help ambitious traders move to the next level in specific concentrated areas of study. Each of these "master classes" are a natural addition to the successful trader's training and growth. Each class offers a deeper level of study into subjects in which most students are already familiar, with deeper insight into how to turn those ideas into extreme profits.
The Mastery Series is comprised of individual classes, each featuring a single 90-120 minute LIVE webinar focused on a specific subject. Presented by teachers who have not just mastered the art of trading but have also mastered the art of teaching others how to trade, each lesson includes a detailed workbook to follow along with during the lesson to help solidify the material in the student's mind. Students also receive with their class a video recording of the live webinar so they can reference the lesson for any details they may have missed during the live teaching.
This original Mastery series (from 2011) was our second most popular series ever created (second only to Foundations of Stocks and Options). Some of the lessons have become legendary and continue to be watched by our students. The New Mastery Series will certainly be the same.
You Will Learn
- Stop The Madness
- Volatility Tax
- Strangle Your Options, Not Your Broker
- How to Find and Rate Significant Gaps
- Unpacking the Effective Trading Loop
- And much more
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 1min 4s
Bit rate: 1268 Kbps
Frame rate: 29.970 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 160 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Download from NovaFile
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 39877
- 2019-08-05Tradesmart University - The New Mastery Series (2017)
- 2019-04-21Tradesmart University - The New Mastery Series (2017)
- 2019-03-20TradeSmart University - The New Mastery Series (2017)
- 2012-02-12Old Pine Bar - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2012-02-12Morris Chair - The New Yankee Workshop
- 2018-03-07Options University - The Options Mastery Series
- 2012-01-07Stephen Sondheim and Andrew Lloyd Webber: The New Musical
- 2011-08-27Engineering Statics (Australian Natural History Series)
- 2012-06-07DC Comics: The New 52 - Week 1
- 2012-05-20Heinkel HE 60 (The Luftwaffe Profile Series No.7)
- 2012-05-19Focke-wulf Ta 154 (The Luftwaffe Profile Series No.12)
- 2012-03-20The New Flora of the Volcanic Island of Krakatau By Ernst Alfred, A.C. Seward
- 2012-01-15Watershed Management for Potable Water Supply: Assessing the New York City Strategy - Committee To Review The New York City Watershed Management Strategy, National Research Council, Nati
- 2012-01-13A Framework for K-12 Science Education: Practices, Crosscutting Concepts, and Core Ideas - Committee On Conceptual Framework For The New K-12 Science Education Standards
- 2012-01-12Apocalyptic Dread: American Film at the Turn of the Millennium (Suny Series, Horizons of Cinema) - Kirsten Moana Thompson
- 2011-12-29The New York Times Audio Digest - February 02, 2011
- 2011-12-28Watershed Management for Potable Water Supply: Assessing the New York City Strategy - Committee To Review The New York City Watershed Management Strategy, National Research Council, Nati
- 2011-12-27The New Jim Crow: Mass Incarceration in the Age of Colorblindness
- 2011-12-17Watershed Management for Potable Water Supply: Assessing the New York City Strategy - Committee To Review The New York City Watershed Management Strategy, National Research Council, Nati
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.