Posted on 2018-11-15, by nokia241186.
Traditions and Trends in Global Environmental Politics: International Relations and the Earth
Routledge | English | 2018 | ISBN-10: 1138633879 | 212 pages | PDF | 1.94 mb
by Olaf Corry (Editor),? Hayley Stevenson (Editor)
How can a divided world share a single planet? As the environment rises ever higher on the global agenda, the discipline of International Relations (IR) is engaging in more varied and transformative ways than ever before to overcome environmental challenges.
Focusing in particular on the key trends of the past 20 years, this volume explores the main developments in the global environmental crisis, with each chapter considering an environmental issue and an approach within IR. In the process, adjacent fields including energy politics, science and technology, and political economy are also touched on.
Traditions and Trends in Global Environmental Politics is aimed at anybody interested in the key international environmental problems of the day, and those seeking clarification and inspiration in terms of approaches and theories that decode how the environment is accounted for in global politics. It will be an essential resource for students and scholars of global environmental politics and governance, environmental studies and IR.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37755
- 2018-02-10Traditions and Trends in Global Environmental Politics
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Transatlantic Environment and Energy Politics: Comparative and International Perspectives (Global Environmental Governance)
- 2018-09-26Green Planet Blues Critical Perspectives on Global Environmental Politics, 5th Edition
- 2018-07-29Global Environmental Politics, Second Edition
- 2018-04-22Transnational Homosexuals in Communist Poland Cross-Border Flows in Gay and Lesbian Magazines (Global Queer Politics) - Removed
- 2018-01-26[PDF] Beyond Resource Wars: Scarcity, Environmental Degradation, and International Cooperation (Global Environmental Accord: Strategies for Sustainability and Institutional Innovation)
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Enterprising Nature: Economics, Markets, and Finance in Global Biodiversity Politics (Antipode Book Series)
- 2017-10-27[PDF] The Environment and International Relations (Global Environmental Change Series)
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Routledge Handbook of Global Environmental Politics
- 2017-10-04[PDF] Dictionary and Introduction to Global Environmental Governance
- 2017-02-16[PDF] Routledge Handbook of Global Environmental Politics
- 2017-02-13[PDF] The Environment and International Relations (Global Environmental Change Series)
- 2014-06-06Global Environmental Politics (Dilemmas in World Politics)
- 2012-02-22The Environment and International Relations (Global Environmental Change Series) - John Vogler - Removed
- 2011-09-03The Environment and International Relations (Global Environmental Change Series) - Removed
- 2011-08-31Timescapes of Modernity: The Environment and Invisible Hazards (Global Environmental Change Series)
- 2011-07-18The Environment and International Relations (Global Environmental Change Series) - Removed
- 2011-07-10Business Power and Conflict in International Environmental Politics
- 2010-09-07"Causes and Consequences of Global Environmental Change" by ed. Ian Douglas
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.