Transforming Teacher Quality in the Global South: Using Capabilities and Causality to Re-examine Teacher Performance
Posted on 2020-06-30, by books_lover.
A common story of teachers from the Global South portrays them as deficient, unreliable and unprofessional. However, this book uses an innovative Capability Approach/Critical Realist lens to reveal the causal links between teachers' constrained capabilities and their 'criticised' behaviours and offer nuanced, creative strategies for improvements.
- Ebooks list page : 44011
- 2018-01-30[PDF] Transforming Teacher Quality in the Global South: Using Capabilities and Causality to Re-examine Teacher Performance
- 2018-10-31Social Theories of Urban Violence in the Global South Towards Safe and Inclusive Cities
- 2017-11-19[PDF] Sustainable Access to Energy in the Global South: Essential Technologies and Implementation Approaches - Removed
- 2017-11-06[PDF] The Rise of The Global South: Philosophical, Geopolitical and Economic Trends of the 21st Century
- 2012-01-30Social Movements in the Global South: Dispossession, Development and Resistance (Rethinking International Development) - Alf Gunfald Nilsen
- 2011-11-08Social Movements in the Global South: Dispossession, Development and Resistance (Rethinking International Development)
- 2011-10-31Alf Nilsen, "Social Movements in the Global South: Dispossession, Development and Resistance (Rethinking International Development)"
- 2020-06-14People, Money and Power in the Economic Crisis: Perspectives from the Global South
- 2020-05-20Heidegger and Development in the Global South (Contributions to Phenomenology)
- 2020-05-06Assisted Reproductive Technologies in the Global South and North: Issues, Challenges and the Future (Routledge Studies in the Sociology of Health and Illness)
- 2020-05-05Consumption, Media and the Global South: Aspiration Contested
- 2020-05-01Conflicts over Natural Resources in the Global South: Conceptual Approaches
- 2020-04-08Application of Most-Favoured-Nation Clauses by Investor-State Arbitral Tribunals: Implications for the Developing Countries (International Law and the Global South)
- 2020-03-16Women and Microfinance in the Global South: Empowerment and Disempowerment Outcomes
- 2020-02-28Perception, Design and Ecology of the Built Environment: A Focus on the Global South (Springer Geography)
- 2020-02-26Data Journalism in the Global South (Palgrave Studies in Journalism and the Global South)
- 2020-02-11Global Teaching: Southern Perspectives on Teachers Working with Diversity (Education Dialogues with/in the Global South)
- 2019-12-24Walmart in the Global South: Workplace Culture, Labor Politics, and Supply Chains
- 2019-12-18Urban Planning Against Poverty: How to Think and Do Better Cities in the Global South (Future City)
- 2019-12-18Stewardship of Future Drylands and Climate Change in the Global South: Challenges and Opportunities for the Agenda 2030 (Springer Climate)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.