Posted on 2021-11-19, by book24h.
English | 2021 | ISBN: 0367686481 | 157 pages | pdf | 1.89 MB
This book provides readers with concrete, tangible tools for treating athletes with eating disorders by discussing issues that are unique to this population and introducing specific ideas to help facilitate recovery among this population.
Dr. Bennett integrates her experiences in sport and mental health to provide a comprehensive resource for all healthcare providers who support athletes with eating disorders. Traditional sport psychology interventions are translated into clinical action to help therapists align with the athletic identities of individuals recovering from eating disorders. From diagnosis and neurobiology to athletic identity and excellence, this book covers a range of topics to help readers build their own toolboxes of creative and clinically sound psychological interventions.
This comprehensive guide provides professionals who are new to the field with essential knowledge pertaining to the treatment of eating disorders and offers experienced healthcare providers insight on treatment aspects that are unique to working with athletes.
Visit My Profile News Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/book24h
- Ebooks list page : 50247
- 2018-05-09Attachment Theory in Clinical Work with Children Bridging the Gap between Research and Practice
- 2009-04-17Attachment Theory in Clinical Work with Children: Bridging the Gap between Research and Practice
- 2021-07-21The Security Leader's Communication Playbook Bridging the Gap between Security and the Business
- 2020-07-30Information Security A Practical Guide: Information Security A Practical Guide - Bridging the gap between IT and management
- 2020-06-18Logistics and Supply Chain Innovation Bridging the Gap between Theory and Practice
- 2020-05-30Logistics and Supply Chain Innovation Bridging the Gap between Theory and Practice
- 2020-05-04Autism Service Delivery: Bridging the Gap Between Science and Practice (Autism and Child Psychopathology Series)
- 2019-12-232.5D Printing: Bridging the Gap Between 2D and 3D Applications (The Wiley-IS&T Series in Imaging Science and Technology)
- 2019-11-26Reading Development and Difficulties: Bridging the Gap Between Research and Practice
- 2019-02-01Pesticide Environmental Fate. Bridging the Gap Between Laboratory and Field Studies
- 2019-01-31Nonverbal Learning Disabilities in Children Bridging the Gap Between Science and Practice - Removed
- 2019-01-31The Blue Sweater Bridging the Gap Between Rich and Poor in an Interconnected World - Removed
- 2019-01-15Regional Sustainability Applied Ecological Economics Bridging the Gap Between Natural and Social - Removed
- 2019-01-15The Blue Sweater Bridging the Gap Between Rich and Poor in an Interconnected World - Removed
- 2019-01-12Nonverbal Learning Disabilities in Children Bridging the Gap Between Science and Practice
- 2019-01-11Regional Sustainability Applied Ecological Economics Bridging the Gap Between Natural and Social
- 2018-12-21Regional Sustainability Applied Ecological Economics Bridging the Gap Between Natural and Social ...
- 2018-11-24Bridging the Gap between Life and Physics
- 2018-11-21The In-Discipline of Design Bridging the Gap Between Humanities and Engineering
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.