Treating Sexual Abuse and Trauma With Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults With Developmental Disabilities
Posted on 2018-11-15, by nokia241186.
Treating Sexual Abuse and Trauma With Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults With Developmental Disabilities: A Workbook for Clinicians
Charles C Thomas | English | 2017 | ISBN-10: 0398091595 | 174 pages | PDF | 3.51 mb
by Vanessa Houdek (Author),? Jennifer Gibson (Author)
This workbook was written to promote a standard in the field for clinicians to increase confidence, competence, and effectiveness in addressing child sexual abuse and trauma treatment with children, adolescents, and young adults with developmental disabilities. The workbook is divided into two parts: the first part is focused on research and education regarding trauma treatment, developmental disabilities, and a module for treatment within this population, while the second part of the workbook presents examples of interventions, worksheets, and therapeutic activities for use with clients. Disorders such as Cerebral Palsy, Down Syndrome, Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Nonverbal Learning Disorder, and Fetal Alcohol Syndrome or Effects are reviewed in this manual. Additionally, motor, communication, sensory, and feeding problems are briefly discussed. This manual is not intended to provide detailed information on all developmental disabilities but rather provide a general overview of more common developmental disorders to increase understanding of assessment and treatment interventions discussed. It is intended for use with individuals with a moderate to high functioning level.The workbook can be used as a guide for masters and doctoral-level clinicians who are either licensed or are in training and under the supervision of a licensed mental health professional. It will also be a valuable resource for researchers, scholars, special educators, counselors, social workers, and professionals who work with sexual abuse survivors.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 37755
- 2011-11-21The Politics of Child Sexual Abuse: Emotion, Social Movements, and the State
- 2018-08-06Health Care Transition Building a Program for Adolescents and Young Adults with Chronic Illness and Disability
- 2018-07-21Nursing Adolescents and Young Adults with Cancer Developing Knowledge, Competence and Best Practice
- 2018-01-02[PDF] Type 1 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults: How to Become an Expert on Your Own Diabetes (Class Health)
- 2017-12-25[PDF] A House Divided: Recovering from Sexual Abuse and Multiplicity
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Sexual Abuse and the Sexual Offender: Common Man or Monster? (Forensic Psychotherapy Monograph Series)
- 2017-12-10[PDF] You Can Help: A Guide for Family & Friends of Survivors of Sexual Abuse and Assault
- 2017-10-31[PDF] Type 1 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults: How to Become an Expert on Your Own Diabetes, Second Edition
- 2017-10-09[PDF] Healing the Unimaginable: Treating Ritual Abuse and Mind Control
- 2017-10-05[PDF] Healing the Wounded Heart: The Heartache of Sexual Abuse and the Hope of Transformation
- 2017-09-18Superhero Therapy Mindfulness Skills to Help Teens and Young Adults Deal with Anxiety, Depression, and Trauma
- 2017-03-11Survivors of Childhood Sexual Abuse and Midwifery Practice CSA, Birth and Powerlessness
- 2016-10-20Sexual Abuse and the Sexual Offender Common Man or Monster
- 2014-03-06Type 1 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults (repost)
- 2008-12-28Type 1 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents, and Young Adults: How to Become an Expert on Your Own Diabetes (Class Health)
- 2008-03-07Type 1 Diabetes in Children, Adolescents and Young Adults: How to Become an Expert on Your Own Diabetes
- 2019-07-18*(Incredible) - Why You Should Read The Teenage Brain: A Neuroscientist's Survival Guide to Raising Adolescents and Young Adults by Frances E. Jensen Online or Download [!PDF !EPUB !MOBI]
- 2018-11-28Therapeutic Storytelling for Adolescents and Young Adults
- 2018-10-16The Teenage Brain A Neuroscientist's Survival Guide to Raising Adolescents and Young Adults
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.