Posted on 2018-11-15, by nokia241186.
Trust Factor: The Science of Creating High-Performance Companies
AMACOM | English | 2017 | ISBN-10: 0814437664 | 256 pages | PDF | 2.33 mb
by Paul J. Zak (Author)
For decades, alarms have sounded about declining engagement. Yet companies continue to struggle with toxic cultures, and the low productivity and unhappiness that go with them.
Why is 'culture' so difficult to improve? What makes so many good employees check out? Neuroscientist Paul Zak shows that innate brain functions hold the answers. It all boils down to trust.
When someone shows you trust, a feel-good jolt of oxytocin surges through your brain and triggers you to reciprocate. This simple mechanism creates a perpetual trust-building cycle-the key to changing stubborn workplace patterns. Drawing on his original research, Zak teases out science-backed insights for building high-trust organizations. Trust Factor opens a window on how brain chemicals affect behavior, why trust gets squashed, and ways to consciously stimulate it by celebrating effort, sharing information, promoting ownership, and more. The Ofactor? survey, data, and examples support the action plans.
Engagement programs and monetary rewards are Band-Aids on broken bones. To get to the root of the problem, you've got to go deeper. Packed with examples from The Container Store, Zappos, and Herman Miller, Trust Factor harnesses our neurochemistry to effectively cultivate work places where trust, joy, and commitment compound naturally.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- 2018-02-10Trust Factor
- Ebooks list page : 37755
- 2018-05-08Trust Factor The Science of Creating High-Performance Companies
- 2018-02-10Trust Factor
- 2012-01-13Trust-Based Selling: Using Customer Focus and Collaboration to Build Long-Term Relationships by Charles H. Green - Trust-Based Selling, Using Customer Focus, Build Long, Term Relationships, Charles H. Green
- 2011-12-05Trust-Based Selling: Using Customer Focus and Collaboration to Build Long-Term Relationships by Charles H. Green - Trust-Based Selling, Using Customer Focus, Build Long, Term Relationships, Charles H. Green
- 2011-11-18"Trust-Based Selling: Using Customer Focus and Collaboration to Build Long-Term Relationships" by Charles H. Green
- 2011-09-30Microbe Saga
- 2019-08-17Carolyn Brown - [Broken Roads 01] - To Trust
- 2019-08-17Weider - X-Factor ST 8 Week Training Program
- 2019-08-09Trust and Incidents: The Dynamic of Interpersonal Trust between Patients and Practitioners
- 2019-08-07The Comet Is Coming Trust in the Lifeforce of the Deep Mystery (2019)
- 2019-08-06%(Recommended) - Why You Should Read Family Trust by Kathy Wang Online or Download [MOBI EPUB PDF]
- 2019-08-06_ (A-Z Books) - Why You Should Read Someone to Trust (Westcott, #5) by Mary Balogh Online or Download [@PDF @EPUB @MOBI]
- 2019-08-04Weider - X-Factor ST 8 Week Training Program
- 2019-08-02%^(Satisfying) - Why You Should Read The Fear Factor: How One Emotion Connects Altruists, Psychopaths, and Everyone In-Between by Abigail Marsh Online or Download [~PDF ~EPUB ~MOBI]
- 2019-08-01#(Best) - Why You Should Read Broken Trust (Dark Legacy Book, #2) by Jaymin Eve Online or Download [MOBI PDF EPUB]
- 2019-07-26&(Awesome) - Why You Should Read The Chai Factor by Farah Heron Online or Download [PDF - EPUB - MOBI]
- 2019-07-19Sword Of Trust 2019 HDRip AC3 x264-CMRG - Removed
- 2019-07-19Sword Of Trust 2019 720p WEBRip x264-GalaxyRG - Removed
- 2019-07-19Sword Of Trust 2019 1080p WEB-DL H264 AC3-EVO - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.