Posted on 2018-11-15, by nokia241186.
Trust Factor: The Science of Creating High-Performance Companies
AMACOM | English | 2017 | ISBN-10: 0814437664 | 256 pages | PDF | 2.33 mb
by Paul J. Zak (Author)
For decades, alarms have sounded about declining engagement. Yet companies continue to struggle with toxic cultures, and the low productivity and unhappiness that go with them.
Why is 'culture' so difficult to improve? What makes so many good employees check out? Neuroscientist Paul Zak shows that innate brain functions hold the answers. It all boils down to trust.
When someone shows you trust, a feel-good jolt of oxytocin surges through your brain and triggers you to reciprocate. This simple mechanism creates a perpetual trust-building cycle-the key to changing stubborn workplace patterns. Drawing on his original research, Zak teases out science-backed insights for building high-trust organizations. Trust Factor opens a window on how brain chemicals affect behavior, why trust gets squashed, and ways to consciously stimulate it by celebrating effort, sharing information, promoting ownership, and more. The Ofactor? survey, data, and examples support the action plans.
Engagement programs and monetary rewards are Band-Aids on broken bones. To get to the root of the problem, you've got to go deeper. Packed with examples from The Container Store, Zappos, and Herman Miller, Trust Factor harnesses our neurochemistry to effectively cultivate work places where trust, joy, and commitment compound naturally.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- 2018-02-10Trust Factor
- Ebooks list page : 37755
- 2018-05-08Trust Factor The Science of Creating High-Performance Companies
- 2018-02-10Trust Factor
- 2012-01-13Trust-Based Selling: Using Customer Focus and Collaboration to Build Long-Term Relationships by Charles H. Green - Trust-Based Selling, Using Customer Focus, Build Long, Term Relationships, Charles H. Green
- 2011-12-05Trust-Based Selling: Using Customer Focus and Collaboration to Build Long-Term Relationships by Charles H. Green - Trust-Based Selling, Using Customer Focus, Build Long, Term Relationships, Charles H. Green
- 2011-11-18"Trust-Based Selling: Using Customer Focus and Collaboration to Build Long-Term Relationships" by Charles H. Green
- 2011-09-30Microbe Saga
- 2019-11-30Rebooting AI: Building Artificial Intelligence We Can Trust
- 2019-11-30The Zoya Factor 2019 1080p NF WEB-DL DDP5.1 x264-DDR
- 2019-11-30The Zoya Factor 2019 720p NF WEB-DL DDP5.1 x264-DDR
- 2019-11-30Implementing and Managing Microsoft Azure Multi-factor Authentication 2019
- 2019-11-29Implementing and Managing Microsoft Azure Multi-factor Authentication
- 2019-11-28Diabetes Mellitus: A risk factor for Alzheimer's Disease (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- 2019-11-28An Introduction to Factor Analysis
- 2019-11-28Effective Implementation of Management Systems: Management Systems as a Success Factor for the Efficiency of Organizations (Sustainable Management, Wertschöpfung und Effizienz)
- 2019-11-26Security and Trust Management: 15th International Workshop, STM 2019, Luxembourg City, Luxembourg, September 26–27, 2019, Proceedings (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2019-11-26The Economics of Speed: Machine Speed as the Key Factor in Productivity (Lecture Notes in Production Engineering)
- 2019-11-25HCI for Cybersecurity, Privacy and Trust: First International Conference, HCI-CPT 2019, Held as Part of the 21st HCI International Conference, HCII ... (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- 2019-11-24Leveraging Zero Trust To Create A New Network And Security Architecture - Removed
- 2019-11-23Trust Fund 2016 720p AMZN WEB-DL DD 5 1 H 264-iKA
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.