Posted on 2019-12-23, by books_lover.
An indispensable resource for researchers and students in materials science, chemistry, physics, and pharmaceuticals Written by one of the pioneers of 2D X-Ray Diffraction, this updated and expanded edition of the definitive text in the field provides comprehensive coverage of the fundamentals of that analytical method, as well as state-of-the art experimental methods and applications. Geometry convention, x-ray source and optics, two-dimensional detectors, diffraction data interpretation, and configurations for various applications, such as phase identification, texture, stress, microstructure analysis, crystallinity, thin film analysis, and combinatorial screening are all covered in detail. Numerous experimental examples in materials research, manufacture, and pharmaceuticals are provided throughout. Two-dimensional x-ray diffraction is the ideal, non-destructive analytical method for examining samples of all kinds including metals, polymers, ceramics, semiconductors, thin films, c
- Ebooks list page : 42209
- 2018-09-28Two-dimensional X-ray Diffraction, 2nd edition
- 2018-07-22Two-dimensional X-ray Diffraction, 2nd edition
- 2018-06-24Two-dimensional X-ray Diffraction, 2nd edition
- 2018-06-11Two-dimensional X-ray Diffraction, 2nd edition
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Two-dimensional X-Ray Diffraction
- 2010-01-19Two-dimensional X-ray Diffraction
- 2020-05-05Inorganic Two Dimensional Nanomaterials Fundamental Understanding, Characteriz
- 2020-05-04X-Ray Diffraction for Materials Research: From Fundamentals to Applications
- 2020-03-20Plasmonics and Light–Matter Interactions in Two-Dimensional Materials and in Metal Nanostructures: Classical and Quantum Considerations (Springer Theses)
- 2020-02-25Two-Dimensional Man
- 2020-01-06Fabrication and Physical Properties of Novel Two-dimensional Crystal Materials Beyond Graphene: Germanene, Hafnene and PtSe2 (Springer Theses)
- 2019-12-27Chemical Vapor Deposition Growth and Characterization of Two-Dimensional Hexagonal Boron Nitride (Springer Theses)
- 2019-12-09Two-dimensional Geometries: A Problem-solving Approach (Pure and Applied Undergraduate Texts)
- 2019-11-27Raman Spectroscopy of Two-Dimensional Materials (Springer Series in Materials Science)
- 2019-11-26Ground States of the Two-Dimensional Electron System at Half-Filling under Hydrostatic Pressure (Springer Theses)
- 2019-03-27Two-Dimensional Optical Spectroscopy
- 2019-03-10Computing with Hp-Adaptive Finite Elements, Volume 1 One and Two Dimensional Elliptic and Maxwell
- 2019-01-31Particle Scattering, X-Ray Diffraction, and Microstructure of Solids and Liquids - Removed
- 2019-01-31Two-Dimensional Change Detection Methods Remote Sensing Applications - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.