Posted on 2011-12-12. By anonymous.
Humana Press; 1st edition | December 15, 2001 | ISBN-10: 0896039315 | 608 pages | PDF | 5.4 Mb
A concise survey by physicians and researchers of the latest thinking about the causes of diabetes and the best approaches to treating its acute and chronic complications. The authors pay special attention to explaining the molecular basis of diabetes and its complications, as well as to the many recent developments in whole pancreas and islet cell transplantation, including the means for avoiding the rejection of transplanted islets.
- Ebooks list page : 16078
- 2013-12-01Type 1 Diabetes in Clinical Practice (Contemporary Endocrinology) (repost)
- 2012-01-19Type 1 Diabetes in Clinical Practice - Mark A. Sperling
- 2011-12-26Type 1 Diabetes in Clinical Practice - Mark A. Sperling
- 2011-12-18Type 1 Diabetes in Clinical Practice - Mark A. Sperling
- 2011-12-12Type 1 Diabetes in Clinical Practice
- 2011-07-02Diabetes in Clinical Practice (repost)
- 2007-12-11Type 1 Diabetes in Clinical Practice (Contemporary Endocrinology)
- 2014-03-29Type 2 Diabetes: Principles and Practice Second Edition (repost)
- 2011-11-25Cognitive Therapy in Clinical Practice
- 2011-09-08Acupuncture - Clinical Practice, Particular Techniques and Special Issues
- 2009-03-27Barry J. Goldstein - Type 2 Diabetes: Principles and Practice Second Edition (Repost)
- 2018-01-01[PDF] Type 2 Diabetes: Principles and Practice, Second Edition
- 2017-10-30[PDF] Diabetes in Clinical Practice: Questions and Answers from Case Studies (Practical Diabetes)
- 2016-12-07High Field Brain MRI Use in Clinical Practice [Repost]
- 2014-06-19Meditation and Yoga in Psychotherapy: Techniques for Clinical Practice (repost)
- 2014-06-09Melatonin and Melatonergic Drugs in Clinical Practice (Repost)
- 2014-06-08Dermatology in Clinical Practice (repost)
- 2014-06-05Neuroradiology in Clinical Practice (repost)
- 2014-06-05Differential Diagnosis of Movement Disorders in Clinical Practice (repost)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.