Posted on 2018-05-14, by nokia241186.
University College London Hospitals, "UCL Hospitals Injectable Medicines Administration Guide: Pharmacy Department"
2010 | pages: 351 | ISBN: 1405191929 | PDF | 4,3 mb
"I would definitely recommend this book to all staff with an interest and involvement in intravenous drug therapy."
-The Pharmaceutical Journal
"There is no doubt that nurses will find this small book useful. It should be available for consultation in any clinical area where drugs are administered to patients by the injectable routes."
-Journal of Clinical Nursing
The safe administration of injectable medicines is key to patient safety. The NPSA recognises the use of injectable medicines is a high risk activity and recommends written information about injectables to be available at the point of preparation.
The UCL Hospitals Injectable Medicines Administration Guide is a practical, accessible guide covering many important aspects of administering medicines by injection. It provides clear, concise information on the preparation and administration of over 245 injectable medicines for adults, paediatrics and neonates. It is an essential resource for nurses and other healthcare professionals: it provides the key information and advice needed for the safe and effective administration of injectable medicines.
The Guide's introductory section provides a concise yet comprehensive overview of injectable therapy, including the risks and benefits of IV administration, infusion devices, and pharmaceutical aspects of injectable therapy.
For each drug the alphabetically tabulated monographs provide:
- Apractical method of preparation and administration via the IV, IM and SC routes, with risk reduction in mind at every step
- Expert advice from the team of specialist pharmacists at UCLH to ensure safe and pragmatic use of each medicine
- Monitoring advice for the management of reactions that may occur during administration
- Y-site and syringe driver compatibility data
- Minimum infusion volume data for fluid restricted patients
- Extravasation warnings, pH, sodium content, displacement values, stability and flush data
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 36180
- 2011-01-28UCL Hospitals Injectable Drug Administration Guide
- 2017-11-27[PDF] Herbal Medicines: A Guide for Health-Care Professionals
- 2017-10-20[PDF] Web Host Manager Administration Guide
- 2016-07-03Web Host Manager Administration Guide
- 2016-06-29Web Host Manager; Administration Guide
- 2014-04-16Web Host Manager Administration Guide
- 2013-12-30WebSphere Application Server 7.0 Administration Guide
- 2013-12-23IBM Sametime 8.5.2 Administration Guide
- 2013-12-23IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.0 Administration Guide
- 2013-12-23WebSphere Application Server 7.0 Administration Guide
- 2013-12-16WebSphere Application Server 7.0 Administration Guide (Repost)
- 2013-11-26IBM Sametime 8.5.2 Administration Guide (repost)
- 2013-08-31Microsoft Forefront Security Administration Guide (Repost)
- 2013-07-16WebSphere Application Server 7.0 Administration Guide
- 2013-07-16IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.0 Administration Guide
- 2013-07-16IBM Sametime 8.5.2 Administration Guide
- 2012-12-27WebSphere Application Server 7.0 Administration Guide
- 2012-08-22Herbal Medicines: A Guide for Health-Care Professionals (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2012-08-07IBM WebSphere Application Server 8.0 Administration Guide - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.