Posted on 2019-01-12, by fubber.
What you'll learn
Create enterprise grade TCP/IP socket communication software for Windows in C# .Net
Develop a sound understanding of how networking applications communicate
Network Programming using .Net Framework networking Namespaces
Expand all 72 lectures04:33:30
+Essential Networking Theory
+Socket Programming in C# For Beginners
+TCP/IP Server Asynchronous Socket Programming With async & await Keywords in C#
+Async Client Side Socket Programming
+Using Publisher Subscriber Model To Add Events
+Additional Helpful Topics
+Deprecated Section: Creating a TCP/IP socket server
+Deprecated Section: Creating a TCP/IP socket client
+Deprecated Section: Common Network Programming Topics
C# .Net programming language, basic skills
Microsoft Visual Studio 2015, 2017 or above will be needed to write code shown in this course
A PC which is connected to a network using Ethernet or WiFi
Learn advanced Microsoft C# .Net concepts, get proficient in socket programming and become a better professional programmer.
Each video lecture is focused on one important aspect about socket programming & network communication. Concise code examples are supplied, and a demo after every couple of lectures will show you practical implementation of the concepts described earlier.
By the end of this course, you will be able to create CSharp .Net software capable of sending and receiving data over TCP/IP sockets on peer to peer basis with async and await keywords. You will learn not only socket programming, but async/await keywords as well. The course will make you a better programmer
Why take this course?
You should take this course if you're a professional(or student) with some coding experience in the past but lack understanding of how computer networks work on a software level.
You will learn techniques which are useful in real life scenarios commonly faced by programmers.
Many students of distributed application programming university courses have taken this course in the past and posted positive comments in reviews. They were able to easily complete their assignments on their own after watching this course.
Section 1 is available for free, it contains very useful information anybody can benefit from, whether they're familiar with C#.Net or not.
Minimum upfront theory
A lot of courses tend to pile up theory ahead of the real code, this course is going take a minimum theory first approach.
You will learn essentials of network programming and start writing C# code in under 15 minutes.
Use of Windows Forms
This course will use Windows Forms, an approach different from many others taking the command line route. This teaching methodology makes the course lot less boring and non-classroom like, practically useful and really suitable for professionals.
Short, sweet, to the point
Entire course is designed with the busy professionals in mind and the videos were created to make your online learning experience fruitful and easy. It is a project based training.
Asynchronous programming with async/await keywords, modern real world solution
async/await keywords were introduced in C# 5.0. In traditional socket programming scenarios, (multi) threading is use to create a responsive server or client. I have bypassed that route and shown you how to use asynchronous sockets directly. I first explain you what are async/await keywords and then I show how to use these for non-blocking network I/O. This part of the puzzle in the key to high traffic enterprise applications.
Each section contains a quiz on the end which is very helpful to ensure that you review and retain important bits of information imparted in relevant course section.
Open Source Project
All source code shown in this course is also made available as a Git repository through GitHub. A C# .Net solution is out there! Students can create their own branches, and push changes back for community benefit.
Join an active community
Become a part of the programmers community who have already taken this course. Your questions will be answered by the fellow students and the course instructor as well. Really a wonderful place to start learning!
Learn something new
Sockets are considered an advanced topic, a danger zone in programming parlance. Knowing it means you take your trade seriously.
Object Oriented Programming
This course teaches you how to create a distributed application using the principles of OOP. You are going to bridge the gap between the backend C# class library and the frontend WinForms application using an implementation of Publisher/Subscriber model based on EventHandler classes. This course also shows you what are event handlers and how to create your own event.
You will also learn how to resolve a hostname to IP Address using DNS classes. You'll also implement various sanity checks using tryparse and try/catch.
Who this course is for:
Take this course if you have tiniest C# or Java programming experience
Network communications is a very interesting topic, if you're looking to study something off-beat go for this course
Don't take this course if you have never written code
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 109 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 55 Kbps
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38644
- 2017-01-18TCPIP Socket Programming in C# .Net For Coders & Students [repost]
- 2019-06-01Udemy - TCP/IP Socket Programming in C# .Net For Coders & Students
- 2018-01-18[PDF] Udemy - TCP/IP Socket Programming in C# .Net For Coders & Students
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Udemy - TCP/IP Socket Programming in C# .Net For Coders & Students
- 2019-02-04TCP IP SOCKET PROGRAMMING IN C SHARP NET FOR CODERS AND STUDENTS TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2019-01-14Udemy - Java Network Programming - TCPIP Socket Programming
- 2019-04-30Skillshare Basics Of Networking Tcpip Socket Programming-Illiterate
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE BASICS OF NETWORKING TCPIP SOCKET PROGRAMMING-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-03-10Skillshare - Basics Of Networking Tcpip Socket Programming
- 2019-02-13SkillShare-BASICS OF NETWORKING TCPIP SOCKET PROGRAMMING
- 2019-02-05SKILLSHARE - BASICS OF NETWORKING TCPIP SOCKET PROGRAMMING
- 2019-02-04WINDOWS SERVICE PROGRAMMING IN C SHARP NET FOR CODERS AND STUDENTS TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2011-09-16Beginning .NET Game Programming in VB.NET
- 2019-04-07Udemy 101 C Programming For Beginners And Interview Preparation
- 2019-02-03Udemy 101 C Programming for beginners and interview preparation
- 2017-08-10Udemy - Linux Shell Programming for Beginners
- 2013-02-01VB.NET for Beginners to Programming Workbook and Videos
- 2012-05-24Parallel Programming with Microsoft .NET: Design Patterns for Decomposition and Coordination on Multicore Architectures (Patterns & Practices) - Removed
- 2012-05-18Parallel Programming with Microsoft .NET: Design Patterns for Decomposition and Coordination on Multicore Architectures - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.