Posted on 2018-12-29, by fubber.
How it Works
This scholarship is open to Bertelsmann employees as well as the general public interested in Data Science. Applicants 18 years of age or older are invited to apply. Weï¿½ll review all applications and select 15,000 recipients to participate in the Scholarship Challenge Course. This is where your learning begins! Youï¿½ll spend 3 months learning all about the statistics you need to succeed in the world of data. Top students from the initial Challenge Course will be selected for a full Nanodegree program.
Learn valuable skills to launch or advance your career in our data-driven economy.
Master world-class curriculum designed for the data jobs of today, tomorrow, and beyond.
Upskill for the thousands of data-related jobs companies like Bertelsmann are hiring for!
Intro to Descriptive Statistics
Entry point for those interested in Data Science, Economics, Machine Learning, or analytics.
Learn the basic concepts used to describe data, explore data, use statistical research methods, compute simple probabilities, visualize data, and make predictions with data.
Self-paced course lasting three months and requiring 5-10 hours of study per week.
Width: 854 pixels
Height: 480 pixels
Bit rate: 61 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC-SBR
Bit rate: 63 Kbps
Sampling rate: N/A
Download from NitroFlare
Download from RapidGator
Download from UploadGig
Download from FileFox
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38367
- 2018-10-12Udacity - Data Science Scholarship Program By Bertelsmann
- 2018-08-08Udacity - Data Science Scholarship Program By Bertelsmann
- 2017-07-18Udacity - Data Science [All Courses]
- 2017-02-05Udacity - Data Science Nanodegree Programs
- 2017-01-20Udacity Data Science Track All 25 Courses
- 2019-09-28Udacity Programming For Data Science V1 0 0
- 2019-05-21Udacity - Programming for Data Science v1.0.0
- 2019-10-09Practical Data Science with Python 3: Synthesizing Actionable Insights from Data 2019
- 2019-10-09Udemy - Data Science, Machine Learning and Deep Learning with Python
- 2019-10-08Udemy - Introduction to Machine Learning for Data Science
- 2019-10-07Udemy - Learn Data Science Basics
- 2019-10-06R Programming Masterclass for Data Science and Data Analysis
- 2019-10-05Udemy - Data Science A-Z™; Real-Life Data Science Exercises Included
- 2019-10-04Learn Data Science with Python - Part 3 Functions, Iterators & Generators
- 2019-10-03Learn Data Science with Python - Part 2 Analyze, visualize & present data
- 2019-10-03Learn Data Science with Python - Part 1 Python Basics
- 2019-10-01R for Data Science Learn Data Manipulation With R
- 2019-10-01Mathematics for Data Science and Machine Learning using R
- 2019-10-01Colors for Data Science A-Z Data Visualization Color Theory
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.