Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
Udacity - Data Structures and Algorithms Nanodegree nd256 v2.0.0
English | Size: 2.15 GB
In this course you will learn data structures and algorithms by solving 80+ practice problems. You will begin each course by learning to solve defined problems related to a particular data structure and algorithm. By the end of each course, you would be able to evaluate and assess different data structures and algorithms for any open-ended problem and implement a solution based on your design choices.
Python & Basic Algebra.See detailed requirements.
Get an overview of your program. Meet your instructors, and refresh your Python skills. Learn the framework to deconstruct any open-ended problem and then understand the concepts of time and space complexity.
UNSCRAMBLE COMPUTER SCIENCE PROBLEMS
Learn different data structures that can be used to store data. Implement different methods used to manipulate these data structures and examine the efficiency. Understand the advantages and applications of different data structures. Learn how to approach open ended problems (either in interview or real-world) and select appropriate data structures based on requirements.
SHOW ME THE DATA STRUCTURES
Learn and implement basic algorithms such as searching and sorting on different data structures and examine the efficiency of these algorithms. Use recursion to implement these algorithms and then learn how some of these algorithms can be implemented without recursion. Practice selecting and modifying these algorithms for a variety of interview problems.
PROBLEMS VS. ALGORITHMS
Build on your algorithm skills by learning more advanced algorithms such as brute-force greedy algorithms, graph algorithms, and dynamic programming which optimizes recursion by storing results to sub problems.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41112
- 2019-09-28Udacity Data Structures And Algorithms Nanodegree Nd256 V2 0 0
- 2019-10-01Udacity Data Structures And Algorithms Nanodegree (2019)
- 2007-12-10[request]Data Structures and Algorithms (Addison-Wesley Series in Computer Science and Information Pr)
- 2020-01-12Data Structures and Algorithms - The Complete Masterclass
- 2020-01-03Data Structures And Algorithms Bootcamp
- 2020-01-03Data Structures And Algorithms (with C# Code In Github)
- 2019-12-30Hands-On Data Structures and Algorithms with Python: Write complex and powerful code using the latest features of Python 3.7, 2nd Edition
- 2019-12-26Data Structures and Algorithms
- 2019-12-26Data Structures and Algorithms Deep Dive Using Java (2019)
- 2019-12-23Udemy - Data Structures and Algorithms; Deep Dive Using Java [Last updated 2-2019]
- 2019-12-08Hands-On Data Structures and Algorithms with Rust: Learn programming techniques to build effective, maintainable, and readable code in Rust 2018 - Removed
- 2019-12-02Data Structures and Algorithms with Scala: A Practitioner's Approach with Emphasis on Functional Programming (Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science)
- 2019-12-01Data Structures and Algorithms for everyone
- 2019-12-01Data Structures and Algorithms
- 2019-11-26Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms in C# 2017 TUTORiAL
- 2019-11-25Linked List Data Structures And Algorithms For Interviews
- 2019-11-21Data Structures and Algorithms Through C In Depth
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.