Posted on 2019-01-04, by fubber.
What you'll learn
Build a full-stack Uber clone - Both driver and user, custom UI, maps, GPS - everything!re an absolute beginner to macOS development then take this course
Beginner to advanced Firebase - real time location tracking and data storage of GPS coordinates
Master Apple MapKit - custom annotations, search, real time location tracking and more
Advanced iOS development techniques - custom animation, code management, UI design, back-end data management
Must have a computer with OSX or macOS on it
Advanced iOS & Firebase: Ride Share (Uber clone app)
Welcome to advanced iOS & Firebase development. In this course you'll learn advanced development skills by building a polished full stack and fully functional Uber clone app. We start from the ground up and teach you everything you need to know from UI design and frontend and backend development.
*BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF SWIFT AND XCODE IS ASSUMED
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
Learning advanced development skills should be taught using real world examples. In this course you're going to learn to code the Devslopes way. We teach by building real world, professional, amazing looking apps from start to finish.
Here are some of the things you'll be able to do after taking this course:
Understand advanced Firebase backend development
Work fluently with iOS & Firebase
Apply to jr iOS development jobs
Work as an iOS contractor
Who this course is for:
People who want to build advanced iOS apps!
Those who want to create their own startup
Those looking to get a full time job as a developer
Students & teenagers
People who want to make money building apps
If you are a student of our iOS 11: From Beginner to Paid Professional - or have any other basic understanding of iOS development, then this is a perfect next step to advanced your iOS and Firebase skills.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
Major focus on user experience
Setting up Cocoapods
Custom View Subclasses
Creating a sliding menu
Advanced Firebase for the backend
Firebase sign in and authentication
Saving and showing real time driver annotations on the map
Using Firebase for real time user requests
And much more!
Don't forget to join the free live community where you can interact with other students and ask questions to the community.
Who this course is for:
If you have basic experience with iOS development take this course
If you have basic experience with iOS or mobile development then take this course
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 505 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 192 Kbps
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Download from FileFox
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38428
- 2017-12-03Advanced iOS & Firebase: Rideshare
- 2017-12-03Create Uber Clone App Using iOS & Firebase - Rideshare
- 2019-10-08Udemy - Advanced React and Redux; 2018 Edition - Removed
- 2019-09-14Udemy - Advanced REST APIs with Flask and Python
- 2019-08-21Udemy - React Redux Firebase CRUD Application with Authentication
- 2019-08-18Udemy - Advanced Algorithms in Java
- 2019-08-17Udemy - Complete iOS Machine Learning Masterclass
- 2019-08-10Udemy Advanced Data Structures and Algorithms in C#(4)
- 2019-07-06Advanced Ios Development With Swift 4 X
- 2019-05-31Udemy - Advanced WordPress Theme Development with Bootstrap 4
- 2019-05-09Advanced iOS 4 Programming Developing Mobile Applications for Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- 2019-04-29Udemy - Advanced Algorithms in Java
- 2019-04-14Advanced iOS Development with Swift 4.x
- 2019-04-13Udemy - Advanced Android - Architecture with Dagger 2 and more
- 2019-04-09Udemy - Advanced Algorithms in Java
- 2019-04-09Lynda Вђ Advanced Ios App Development Core Animation
- 2019-04-02Udemy - Advanced Algorithms in Java
- 2019-04-01Advanced iOS Development with Swift 4.x
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.