Posted on 2019-03-20, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 192 Kbps | Total files:358 | mp4, zip, txt, vtt, html | 1.88 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Build amazing Angular apps with modern tools like Material, NgRx and Angularfire
Build real-time apps that not only work great but also look awesome!
Expand all 140 lectures11:11:10
+A Brief Angular Refresher (OPTIONAL)
+Diving Deeper into Angular Material
+Working with Data and Angular Material
+Using Angularfire & Firebase
+Optimizing the App
+Using NgRx for State Management
+Deploying the App
+BONUS: Angular Material Themes
You should bring basic Angular knowledge or the willingness to learn it along the way. A brief introduction/ refresher module is provided in this course.
Basic HTML, JS and CSS knowledge is required
NO Material Design knowledge is required
Angular is an amazing frontend framework with which you can build powerful web applications.
There are a lot of courses that dive deeply into Angular but sometimes you just want to build an entire app and see how it all works in practice. And you want to use all these great third-party packages that can add a lot of awesome functionalities to your Angular app!
This course covers exactly that!
We'll build an entire, realistic app which looks absolutely beautiful, uses Google's Material Design and is extremely fast! Thanks to Firebase and Angularfire, we'll add real-time database functionalities and see our updates almost before we make them!
Behind the scenes, NgRx will be used - a Redux-inspired state management solution that can greatly enhance your Angular app.
What are you waiting for, this is what you'll get in detail:
A brief refresher on Angular, just in case you forgot how it works (or never learned it)
A detailed introduction into Angular Material, its docs and its usage
A realistic app that uses many Angular Material components
Examples for components like Datepickers, Sidenavs or the Material Data Table (incl. sorting, filtering and live updating!)
A real-time database connection powered by Firebase (using Firestore) and Angularfire
A better understanding of RxJS observables
State-of-the-art state management with the help of NgRx
And so much more!
This course is for you if you want to practice Angular, want to see it in action or want to learn it with the help of a 100% practical project!
Who this course is for:
Students who want to dive deeper into Angular and who want to build a real app with it
Students who want to practice Angular
Students who want a practical guide towards building Angular apps
Students interested in using Firebase, NgRx and/ or Angular Material
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 2min 24s
Bit rate: 366 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 192 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 39873
- 2018-06-27Angular (Full App) with Angular Material, Angularfire & NgRx
- 2019-07-02Angular (Full App) with Angular Material, Angularfire and NgRx
- 2019-04-28PACKT ANGULAR FULL APP WITH ANGULAR MATERIAL ANGULARFIRE AND NGRX-JGTiSO
- 2019-01-27Packt Angular Full App With Angular Material Angularfire And Ngrx
- 2019-01-23Angular (Full App) with Angular Material, Angularfire and NgRx
- 2018-12-20Angular (Full App) with Angular Material, Angularfire and NgRx
- 2018-12-10Angular (Full App) with Angular Material, Angularfire and NgRx
- 2018-11-26Angular (Full App) with Angular Material, Angularfire and NgRx
- 2018-11-09Angular (Full App) with Angular Material, Angularfire and NgRx
- 2019-02-14Packt Angular Full App With Angular Material Angula Rfire And Ngrx
- 2019-01-26PACKT- ANGULAR FULL APP WITH ANGULAR MATERIAL ANG ULARFIRE AND NGRX JGTiSO
- 2019-05-08Udemy - Build an app with React, Redux and Firestore from scratch
- 2018-12-13Udemy Ð²Ð‚" Build blockchain app with solidity smart contract in 2 hours
- 2017-11-15[PDF] Udemy - Building Rails app with Wistia and Heroku for Newbies
- 2019-01-29PACKT ANGULAR FULL AP P WITH ANG ULAR MATERIAL ANGULARFIRE AND NGRX JGTiSO
- 2019-02-17Lynda Building a Full-Stack App with Angular 2and and Spring Boot-XQZT
- 2019-01-14Udemy - Build a Real-world App with ASP NET Core and Angular 2
- 2017-08-04Udemy Create a Full Ionic App with Material Design Full Stack
- 2017-07-27Udemy Build A Real World App With Asp Net Core And Angular 2 (4 )
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.