Posted on 2019-01-12, by fubber.
What you'll learn
?By the end of the course you will be in a position to develop any web application by yourself.
Can do analysis and design of any project
Can design and implement database.
Can write data access logic layer
Can write business logic layer
Can develop user interface
Can publish the web site
Expand all 32 lectures05:30:54
+Analysis And Design
+Implementing All The Layers
+Securing The Web App
+The Final Push
MS Sql Server Express
VS 2010 or higher Express
This course is all about how to interact with the client, understand the requirements, break requirements into objects, create database design by identifying the relationships among objects, architect the project, implement business objects, data access layer, business logic layer and presentation layer.
You will also learn how to secure, compile and publish any web application.
This is what students say about this course...
VERY HELPFUL COURSE!!! [Uzoma Umekwe Charles II]
I was a bit skeptic at first when I saw this course because i was not sure what to expect especially with so many half baked tutorials flying all around online. However, I am very glad I paid for this course because I have learnt a lot from Manzoor. Also I like his style of teaching. I would recommend this for anyone just starting off learning n-tier architecture.
Precise Professional Provides What Promised...okay alot of P's [Tarun]
I think that there is two ways of learning ASP.net, one is you go to this-institute-that-institute wandering for attaining good knowledge of the technology then you start to learn and trainers give you something new everyday but sooner or later you get to realize that what to do with this huge pile of knowledge I mean you find yourself webbed because you don't know how the whole thing is integrated as one. I personally call it "Recursive way of learning"(debatable).
But the other way of learning could be as- just have an internet connection with optimum speed
learn the basics there then join this course designed and taught by Manzoor Sir, as soon as u start your journey with this course
, with each and every lecture you will find that your IT-life isn't measurable anymore. and in the last lecture when you start to think, Oh! Is this course going to end so soon, then Manzoor Sir surprises you once again..by saying that he is not done yet..WOW!......
The way Manzoor Sir give you point to point(see two more P's, I started to think that I'm obsessed with the alphabet 'P' today)
knowledge without any fancy words is the best possible way to convey the knowledge in my eyes.
Now I think I made my point clear to those who are actually want to learn the 3-tier Architecture and for those who didn't get the point only Almighty can save you.
I want to thank and congratulate the Udemy development team for providing such a user-friendly environment (I mean one
can Gift a course to his/her friends, I haven't saw such feature even on the leading online shopping systems available over web).
Great...I wish when I could be able to develop something like this..thanks for inspiring..
Lastly, Millions of Thanks to Manzoor Sir for letting me to learn this life changing course...waiting for what to come...
Awesom [Bijle Tarannum]
I would like thanks for the g8 opportunity I got to learn from Udemy and Mohd Manzoor Ahmed !!!!!!
the three tier course by Mohd Manzoor Ahmed i had taken was awesm and was helpful........
i had read the conecpts frm othr sources too bt this was too good and cleard all my concepts regarding the layers and specially database
very wel done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I m very keen to learn other courses with Mohd Manzoor Ahmed
Pls come with the MVC asap!!!!!!!!!
Who this course is for:
Fresh Graduates or Developers
Should know MS Sql Server Query writing
Should be good at OOPs through C#
Should know the basics of Asp.Net web apps
Should know how to access data using Ado.Net datareaders
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 608 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 26 Kbps
Sampling rate: 22 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38644
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Asp.Net MVC Web App On 3 Tier Architecture
- 2009-08-21[request]ASP.NET MVC Framework Unleashed - Removed
- 2019-12-21Udemy -Complete ASP NET MVC Web Development – Newbie to Ninja! [Last updated 6-2019]
- 2019-12-18Udemy - Complete ASP NET MVC Web Development – Newbie to Ninja! #Last updated 6-2019
- 2019-08-12Udemy - Complete ASP NET MVC Web Development - Newbie to Ninja!
- 2019-07-13Udemy Complete Asp Net Mvc Web Development Newbie To Ninja!
- 2019-02-28Udemy - Complete ASP NET MVC Web Development - Newbie to Ninja!
- 2019-02-19Udemy - Complete ASP NET MVC Web Development - Newbie to Ninja!
- 2018-11-17Udemy - ASP.NET (MVC) 5 CORE: Web Development, jQuery & RESTful API
- 2016-07-23UDEMY - Complete ASP.NET MVC Web Development - Newbie to Ninja! (Webrip) - Removed
- 2016-07-21UDEMY - Complete ASP.NET MVC Web Development - Newbie to Ninja! (Webrip) - Removed
- 2016-07-19UDEMY - Complete ASP.NET MVC Web Development - Newbie to Ninja! (Webrip) - Removed
- 2019-10-21Complete ASP NET MVC Web Development Newbie to Ninja! (Updated 6/2019)
- 2019-09-20Complete ASP NET MVC Web Development - Newbie to Ninja! (Updated 62019)
- 2019-01-23ASP.NET MVC Web Development
- 2019-01-14Udemy -ASP NET MVC 5 Project - CMS and Shopping Cart with Paypal
- 2019-01-02ASP NET MVC Web Development
- 2018-12-20ASP.NET MVC Web Development
- 2018-11-01ASP.NET MVC Web Development
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.