Posted on 2021-09-06, by voska89.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 17 lectures (2h 8m) | Size: 1.15 GB
Use Dynamo and Dynamo Player to create modify and extract different types of outputs on your Revit Models
What you'll learn:
Understand and learn how to enhace the production of Documents
Develop some sample scripts with some requirements to be follow by dynamo.
Learn to recognize key values to a proficient view and sheet management
A Computer to accomplish the recommended exercises
Need to install a trial of Autodesk Revit 2020, and Dynamo 2.1 on the Computer
Need to know or have taken Dynamo Geometry Modeling and Dynamo Analysis or Dynamo Modeling From zero
Have a clear knowledge of Revit Blue Prints and Outputs from Dynamo
Need to know how to model in Revit.
Who this course is for
This course is the second of a series of new developments towards bringing Dynamo as main platform tool on BIM processes for any type of project.
Dynamo its expanding on Autodesk Softwares, its now available on Civil 3d, Formit, Alias, and Advanced Steel, and as far as I had reasearch posibilities still remain endless so next series of courses would explore the limits of Dynamo for all users on several workflows.
Overviewing a Revit model depends every time on the views enable and the characteristics that define the elements visible, it's a complete process to do it properly and transform information and elements into readable data values.
This is an incredible opportunity to get access to workflows for Schedules, Drafting Views, Blueprints and Query Documents, on an easy way that can finally accelerate production documents.
This course it's designed for Middle Dynamo Users so they can create with the Practical BIM Nodes and jump into customize the scripts the way they need it
This course it's a recommended first step with no prerequisites but can be complemented with Revit Basic Modeling, Parametric Families Modeling, Dynamo geometry and Dynamo Analysis, and it would be a prerequisite for future courses of Dynamo
Dynamo its been used all over the world for speeding up Revit Models, Enabling impossible modeling, Project Management, QTOS and Documents, and to set around workflows between different types.
Unravel your full potential for Modeling and Programming and enjoy at any time the freedom of posibilities to make technology work the way you need it to.
Take advantage of posting questions, and join on all channels to be uptodate for all the amazing posibilities that in any time can transform your way of working, to change it forever
- Ebooks list page : 49382
- 2021-09-05Udemy - BIM Document Creation Processes With Revit 2020 with Dynamo
- 2021-09-23Bim Document Creation Processes With Revit 2020 With Dynamo
- 2021-09-04BIM Document Creation Processes With Revit 2020 with Dynamo
- 2021-02-17Topography And Site Modeling With Revit 2020 And Dynamo 2 1
- 2020-10-22Topography and Site Modeling With Revit 2020 and Dynamo 2.1
- 2021-06-08Revit 2020 and Dynamo 2.1 for Bridges Roads and Tunnels
- 2021-01-26Accelerated Bim Modeling With Revit 2020 Piping And Dynamo
- 2020-10-20Accelerated BIM Modeling with Revit 2020 Piping and Dynamo
- 2021-12-15Udemy - Basic Web Creation with HTML CSS
- 2021-11-05Udemy - BIM Dynamo Revit Python Programing for User Interphase
- 2021-08-27Udemy Game Asset Creation With Houdini Season 2 Procedural Buildings
- 2021-07-11Udemy React Native Chat App with Firebase Firestore Course 2020 BOOKWARE-SOFTiMAGE
- 2021-06-30Udemy React Native Chat App with Firebase Firestore Course 2020 BOOKWARE-SOFTiMAGE
- 2021-06-23UDEMY CREATE LIGHTNING FAST VIDEOS WITH INVIDEO IN 2020 TUTORIAL-H0WT0
- 2021-06-21UDEMY CREATE LIGHTNING FAST VIDEOS WITH INVIDEO IN 2020 TUTORIAL-H0WT0
- 2020-12-12Udemy - The Analyst's toolkit with Power BI 
- 2020-06-24Udemy Mastering Assets Creation with Blender & Substance Painter by Abdelrhman Mohamed
- 2020-06-03Dirichlet Forms Methods for Poisson Point Measures and Lévy Processes: With Emphasis on the Creation-Annihilation Techniques (Probability Theory and Stochastic Modelling)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.