Posted on 2019-01-12, by fubber.
What Will I Learn?
Understand advanced C# features and apply them at work
Understanding of basic C# features (classes, objects, variables, constructors, etc)
Chances are youï¿½re familiar with the basics of C# and are hungry to learn more. Or youï¿½ve been out of touch with C# for a while and are looking for a quick course as a refresher to get you up to speed with advanced C# constructs. If so, then this course is for you.
In C# Advanced Topics, the third part in Moshï¿½s best-selling C# series, he walks you through the advanced features of C# that are frequently used in building real-world applications:
Asynchronous Programming with Async / Await
There are lots of free tutorials and videos on YouTube. Why should you take this course?
This course has a clean structure with a perfect pace (not too fast to confuse you, and not too slow to bore you or waste your time). It gives you an in-depth understanding of advanced C# features, and is created by a C# expert and best-selling author with in-depth knowledge of the C# language and .NET Framework as well as 13 years of professional experience in the industry. So, from the very beginning to the very end, youï¿½ll be confident that youï¿½ll be in good hands. If you got questions along the way, Mosh is here to help you.
More than 16,000 happy students canï¿½t be wrong! Here is a glimpse of what Moshï¿½s students say:
ï¿½Iï¿½ve actually landed my first job as a Junior software developer. I owe a lot of it to you because your courses have been EXTREMELY helpful. May God bless you and your efforts to create high quality courses. This has really changed my life from working as a security guard and doing websites for free, now I am a professional.ï¿½ -Danish Jafri
ï¿½Just finished this course today, it was absolutely brilliant! They way the course boils down huge topics, that would take hundreds of dry boring text books into short videos, while including not only theory but how professionals make the most of the concepts. The Man has serious passion about Development, his enthusiasm and experience really make these dense topics fun & easy to learn!ï¿½ -Conor McGarth
ï¿½This guy really knows what he is doing. I have been a developer for a while and he really knows how to break down what happens behind the scenes and how to create code that is extensible and reusable. I had peers telling me that paying for a course is not worth it but I went ahead and did it and I have learned so much from the videos. This course is definitely worth the price.ï¿½ -Justin Weinzimmer
ï¿½Mosh is a great teacher, explains things clearly, his lessons have a nice logical order, the course is engaging, he never bores, he DOES answer every single question. Highly recommended!ï¿½ -Frantisek Nagy
ï¿½Excellent! Another brilliant piece of instructionï¿½ I have grown to expect nothing less from Mosh!ï¿½ -Douglas Crowder
ï¿½One of my favorite aspects of Moshï¿½s teaching style is his effort to retain relevance to real-world situations. As an experienced C# developer myself, I can tell you pretty much every topic in this course is important to a .Net developer, and Mosh does a good job of separating what you should understand conceptually versus how youï¿½ll likely be using the concepts in practice.ï¿½ -M.B
ï¿½The information that Mosh provides is extremely helpful. He does a great job of explaining things. Mosh has an interesting and fun style of presenting information. He covers the topics thoroughly and responds to questions in the discussions.ï¿½ -Jon Ownbey
THE COMPLETE C# PACKAGE
This course is the third part of Moshï¿½s complete C# series on Udemy:
Part 1: C# Basics for Beginners: Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
Part 2: C# Intermediate: Classes, Interfaces and Object-oriented Programming
Part 3: C# Advanced: Take Your C# Skills to the Next Level
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 586 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 53 Kbps
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38644
- 2017-09-12C# Advanced Topics Take Your C# Skills To The Next Level (2017)
- 2017-07-31C# Advanced Topics Take Your C# Skills to the Next Level (2017)
- 2017-07-25C# Advanced Topics: Take Your C# Skills to the Next Level (2017)
- 2017-04-15Csharp Advanced Topics Take Your Csharp Skills To The Next Level
- 2017-02-15Csharp Advanced Topics - Take Your Csharp Skills to the Next Level
- 2020-04-04OOP Concepts Booster: Take Your Coding Skills to the Next Level
- 2020-02-20Take your Sibelius skills to the next level - Course 1
- 2020-02-19Take your Sibelius skills to the next level - Course 1
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Photoshop - Master The Basics 2: 9 Techniques to Take Your Photoshop Skills to The Next Level
- 2017-10-10Hacking University; Sophomore Edition. Essential Guide to Take Your Hacking Skills to the Next Level. Hacking Mobile Devices, Tablets, Game Consoles, and ... (Hacking Freedom and Data Driven Book 2)
- 2020-04-15The Guide to Great Sex: How to Get Better in Bed and Take Your Sex Life to the Next Level
- 2018-02-01[PDF] PHOTOGRAPHY: Landscape Photography - 10 Essential Tips to Take Your Landscape Photography to The Next Level (Photography, Photoshop, Digital Photography, Photography Books, Photography Magazines)
- 2013-08-28Digital Tutors - Take your digital painting to the next level - Removed
- 2013-01-03Adding Dynamic Functionality to Your Joomla! Site Take Your Joomla! Site to the Next Level (repost)
- 2018-01-06[PDF] Step It Up Knits: Take Your Skills to the Next Level with 25 Quick and Stylish Projects
- 2017-10-12[PDF] Portrait Photography Made Easy: Take Your Photography Skills To A New Level
- 2017-05-28Vickie Howell Step It Up Knits Take Your Skills To The Next Level With 25 Quick And Stylish Projec...
- 2016-12-11Step It Up Knits Take Your Skills to the Next Level with 25 Quick and Stylish Projects
- 2014-06-01TAKE YOUR SKILLS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.