Posted on 2019-01-12, by fubber.
What you'll learn
Learn the fundamentals of C# and .NET Framework
Work with primitive types and expressions
Work with non-primitive types (classes, structs, arrays and enums)
Learn the difference between value types and reference types
Control the flow of programs using conditional statements
Use arrays and lists
Work with files and directories
Work with text
Work with date and time
Debug C# applications effectively
Expand all 87 lectures05:24:35
+Introduction to C# and .NET Framework
+Primitive Types and Expressions
+Arrays and Lists
+Working with Dates
+Working with Text
+Working with Files
Visual Studio Community Edition (FREE)
With over 50,000 happy students and 15,000+ positive reviews, this course is Udemy's most popular course for learning C# from scratch!
C# is a beautiful cross-platform language that can be used to build variety of applications. With C#, you can build mobile apps (for Windows, Android and iOS), games, web sites and desktop applications.
Once you master fundamentals of C# and programming with .NET framework, you'll have lots of options in front of you. You can choose to build mobile apps if you prefer, or you can change job and work as a web developer. As long as you know the fundamentals well, switching to different technology stacks is pretty easy.
In this course, Mosh, author of several best-selling C# courses on Udemy, teaches you the fundamentals of C# programming in a clear, concise and step-by-step way. Note only that, but he'll also teach you best practices and shortcuts to help you become a better developer.
Every section comes with a few bite-sized video lectures and a quiz or programming exercises. These exercises are carefully chosen from academic and real-world examples to train your "programming brain". If you want to be a successful programmer, who has many high-paid job offers and freedom to "choose", you need to learn how to think like a programmer. And this is what you're going to get out of these exercises. All exercises come with solutions, so you can compare your solutions with Mosh's to find areas for improvement.
There are plenty of free tutorials and videos that teach you C# and they are great if all you want to learn is C# constructs. But if you want to learn C# and become a better programmer with a bright future and lots of options, this is the course for you. For every topic, not only will you learn the whats, but you'll also learn the whys, and hows. You'll see common errors that pop up as part of developing applications with C#. Mosh explains these errors in detail, and shows you how to resolve them.
THE COMPLETE C# PACKAGE
This course is the first part of Mosh's complete C# series on Udemy:
Part 1: C# Basics for Beginners: Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
Part 2: C# Intermediate: Classes, Interfaces and Object-oriented Programming
Part 3: C# Advanced: Take Your C# Skills to the Next Level
WHAT OTHER STUDENTS WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS COURSE SAY:
"Iï¿½ve actually landed my first job as a Junior software developer. I owe a lot of it to you because your courses have been EXTREMELY helpful. May God bless you and your efforts to create high quality courses. This has really changed my life from working as a security guard and doing websites for free, now I am a professional." -Danish Jafri
"Great Instructor, Great Course, Mosh does a great job of breaking down the material and making it interesting." -Michael Gardner
"You can hear the passion in his voice which makes the course sound 10x more exciting then someone who just does it for the money." -Tim Medcalf
"Great Instructor, I love the way he teaches the course." -Edward Tkachev
"I love Mosh's approach of delivering the theory and then the practice. Audio and video quality are superb." -Paul Mooney
"You can definitely tell that Mosh is not only an experienced programmer, but he also cares deeply about producing great quality lessons and ensuring that his students are understanding the content." -David
30-DAY FULL MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
This course comes with a 30-day full money-back guarantee. Take the course, watch every lecture, and do the exercises, and if you feel like this course is not for you, ask for a full refund within 30 days. All your money back, no questions asked.
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Mosh (Moshfegh) Hamedani is a software engineer with 17 years of professional experience. He is the author of several best selling Udemy courses with more than 120,000 students in 192 countries. He has a Master of Science in Network Systems and Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering. His students describe him as passionate, pragmatic and motivational in his teaching.
Do you want to start learning C# now?
Join the other 50,000+ happy students who have taken this course and start coding within a few minutes.
Who this course is for:
Newbies or students looking for a refresher on the basics of C# and .NET
Width: 1920 pixels
Height: 1080 pixels
Bit rate: 3761 Kbps
Frame rate: 25.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 76 Kbps
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38644
- 2019-03-11C# Basics for Beginners Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
- 2019-02-17C# Basics for Beginners Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
- 2019-02-16C# Basics for Beginners Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
- 2016-12-03Udemy C Sharp Basics for Beginners Learn C Sharp Fundamentals by Coding
- 2016-12-01Udemy C Sharp Basics for Beginners Learn C Sharp Fundamentals by Coding
- 2016-11-29Udemy C Sharp Basics for Beginners Learn C Sharp Fundamentals by Coding
- 2019-02-02C SHARP BASICS FOR BEGINNERS LEARN C SHARP FUNDAMENTALS BY CODING TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2019-03-21Photoshop Basics for Beginners - Learn Adobe Photoshop the Easy Way (works for Photoshop CC or CS)
- 2018-12-17MATLAB Basics for Beginners - Learn from Top Experts
- 2018-10-11MATLAB Basics for Beginners - Learn from Top Experts
- 2018-08-16MATLAB Basics for Beginners - Learn from Top Experts
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Easy Excel Basics for Beginners - Learn Quickly and Easily
- 2017-10-08[PDF] Easy Excel Basics for Beginners - Learn Quickly and Easily
- 2016-07-27Easy Excel Basics for Beginners - Learn Quickly and Easily
- 2016-07-16Easy Excel Basics for Beginners - Learn Quickly and Easily
- 2016-05-08Easy Excel Basics for Beginners - Learn Quickly and Easily
- 2019-03-19Udemy - Python for Beginners Learn Python Programming
- 2019-03-19Udemy - Python for Beginners: Learn Python Programming
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.