Posted on 2019-01-12, by fubber.
What you'll learn
Work with classes, constructors, fields, properties, methods and indexers
Use encapsulation to improve the robustness of the code and reduce the impact of change
Re-use code using inheritance and composition
Understand the problems with inheritance and how composition solves these problems
Change the behaviour of an application by extending its code, rather than changing it
Develop loosely-coupled, testable and extensible applications using interfaces
Expand all 45 lectures06:00:35
+About this Course
+Association between Classes
+Inheritance - Second Pillar of OOP
+Polymorphism: Third Pillar of OOP
+Bonus: Students' Code Reviews
Basic understanding of C# constructs: variables, type conversion, classes, conditionals and loops
Whether you want to use C# to build web apps, mobile apps, desktop apps or games, understanding C# classes, interfaces and principles of object-oriented programming is crucial.
This course is the second part of Mosh's best-selling C# series and is all about classes, interfaces and object-oriented programming. In essence, you'll learn:
How to work with classes, constructors, fields, properties, methods and indexers
How to use encapsulation to reduce the impact of change
How to improve the robustness of your code
How to re-use code using inheritance and composition
Why composition is better than inheritance
How to build extensible applications using polymorphism
How to develop loosely-coupled, extensible and testable applications using interfaces
There are lots of free tutorials and videos on YouTube. Why would you want to take this course?
The answer is simple: quality of teaching.
Mosh is a passionate software engineer with over 13 years of experience developing applications in C#. He is the author of several best-selling C# courses on Udemy and knows how to lead you through a series of baby steps in a logical way.
So, from the very beginning to the very end, you'll be confident that you'll be in good hands and watching every minute of the course, unlike the reading many free tutorials and videos, does not waste your precious time.
Each section is equipped with a balanced mix of theory and practice. At the end of each section you'll get exercises to master the concepts you learn in that section.
And one last reason: all videos are produced with high quality video/audio, to provide you the best learning experience.
THE COMPLETE C# PACKAGE
This course is the second part of Mosh's complete C# series on Udemy:
Part 1: C# Basics for Beginners: Learn C# Fundamentals by Coding
Part 2: C# Intermediate: Classes, Interfaces and Object-oriented Programming
Part 3: C# Advanced: Take Your C# Skills to the Next Level
WHAT OTHER STUDENTS WHO HAVE TAKEN THIS COURSE SAY:
"Iï¿½ve actually landed my first job as a Junior software developer. I owe a lot of it to you because your courses have been EXTREMELY helpful. May God bless you and your efforts to create high quality courses. This has really changed my life from working as a security guard and doing websites for free, now I am a professional." -Danish Jafri
"Your courses have given me the confidence to get out of my dead end job and apply for a full time coding job. I am very happy to say that I just finished the job interview and they gave me the job!!!" -Dan Farnell
"Outstanding quality! I have come to learn that all Mosh's courses are top notch. This course is no different! The content is beautifully designed, well organized with great examples, and delivered in a clear and concise manner (with great video and audio quality)! I also loved that this course includes exercises. Fantastic stuff!" -Roger Sï¿½le
"Love it! This guy definitely knows what he's talking about. He strives to make his courses as comprehensive as possible and he teaches you several tricks along the way." -Jeb Watson
"As with all of his courses his passion and love for programming is infectious. He does a great job of intermixing theory with hard examples and cautions with practicality. If you learn better by watching and examples then reading and theory this is a must watch to move beyond the learning the syntax of c#." -Michael Paul
"Excellent course! All of Mosh's courses are very much worth taking if you really want to learn C# in a professional way. Not only does Mosh clearly describe the syntax of the language and explain the language concepts, but he also constantly emphasizes the importance of good programming practices" -Tony Zampini
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Mosh (Moshfegh) Hamedani is a passionate software engineer and teacher with 13 years of experience building applications using C# (since the first release of .NET Framework in 2002). Mosh is a full-time developer and what you are going to learn in this course is the result of his day-to-day work as a hardcore programmer along with years of studying,
Mosh's students describe him as a passionate teacher who knows how to take a student on a series of logical steps and enriching them with a great mixed of theory and practice.
100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
This course comes with a 30-day full money-back guarantee. Take the course, go through the lectures, do the exercises, and if you're not happy, ask for a refund within 30 days. All your money back, no questions asked.
So do you want to take your C# skills to the next level? Then take this course now and get started!
Who this course is for:
Any C# developer who wants to master classes and interfaces
Any C# programmer who wants to better understand object-oriented programming
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 69 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 40 Kbps
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38644
- 2012-04-02Schaum's Outline for Intermediate Accounting I and II 2nd Edition - Removed
- 2019-03-19UDEMY EXCEL FIN ANALYSIS VALUATION AND FINANCIAL MODELING 2019 TUTORIAL-H0WT0
- 2019-03-12Fundamentals of X Programming Graphical User Interfaces and Beyond
- 2019-03-01Udemy Artificial Intelligence Music Creation and Remixing 2018 TUTORiAL
- 2019-02-25Life at Interfaces and Under Extreme Conditions
- 2019-02-24Udemy - Introduction to Cyber Security and Information Security 2019
- 2019-02-24Udemy - Operating Systems for Students and Software Professionals
- 2019-02-24Udemy - Microsoft Excel Masterclass Complete and Concise
- 2019-02-24UDEMY LEARN PROFESSIONAL PIXEL ART AND ANIMATION FOR GAMES
- 2019-02-21Udemy The g Piano Scales and Arpeggios Vol 2 Minor Keys TUTORiAL
- 2019-02-19Udemy - Introduction to Cyber Security and Information Security 2019
- 2019-02-19Udemy: Operating Systems for Students and Software Professionals
- 2019-02-19Udemy - Operating Systems for Students and Software Professionals
- 2019-02-19Udemy - Microsoft Excel Masterclass Complete and Concise
- 2019-02-19UDEMY LEARN PROFESSIONAL PIXEL ART AND ANIMATION FOR GAMES
- 2019-02-18Udemy - Microsoft Excel Masterclass Complete and Concise
- 2019-02-18Udemy - Introduction to Cyber Security and Information Security 2019
- 2019-02-15Udemy - Microservices With Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
- 2019-02-04UDEMY MAKING OVER 3 MILLION AND 150000 A MONTH TUTORIAL-COMPRISED
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.