Posted on 2018-12-29, by fubber.
What you'll learn
Learn how the Garbage Collector works
Master .NET memory optimization
Discover the truth about finalizers
Learn how to measure the memory footprint of your code
The unexpected memory footprint of List resizing
Structs versus classes - which one is better?
What assumptions does the GC make about object size and lifetime?
Manual deallocation with the Dispose pattern
... and much more!
You need a Windows, Mac or Linux laptop with Microsoft Visual Studio, Xamarin Studio or Monodevelop
You should be a beginner, intermediate, or advanced C# developer
Last updated: November 17th, 2017 - Added new promo video
Modern computers have loads of memory. But it's very easy to burn through it all in seconds if your code is not efficient about allocating and using memory.
Did you know that one simple mistake can make your code allocate 1600 times more memory than absolutely necessary?
Don't be 'that developer' who keeps crashing the development server with an OutOfMemory exception!
And you certainly don't want to be responsible for inflating the hardware budget. Can you imagine having to explain to your team that 512 GB of memory is not enough to run your code on the production server?
Let me help you.
It doesn't have to be like this. If you have a good understanding of the garbage collection process and follow a few simple best practices, you can dramatically reduce the memory footprint of your code.
In the last 10 years I have learned the secrets of garbage collection in .NET, and in this course I am going to share them all with you.
In a series of short lectures I will take a detailed look at the garbage collection process. I will show you all of the memory allocation problems you can expect when writing C# code, like unexpected boxing, string duplication, collection resizing, and more. I'll teach you quick and easy strategies to resolve these problems.
By the end of this course you will be able to master the garbage collector.
Why should you take this course?
You should take this course if you are a beginner or intermediate C# developer and want to take your skills to the next level. Garbage collection and memory management might sound complicated, but all of my lectures are very easy to follow and I explain all topics with clear code and many instructive diagrams. You'll have no trouble following along.
Or maybe you're working on a critical section of code in a C# project, and need to make sure your memory usage is as efficient as possible? The tips and tricks in this course will help you immensely.
Or maybe you're preparing for a C# related job interview? This course will give you an excellent foundation to answer any questions they might throw at you.
30 day money-back guarantee
This course comes with an unconditional, Udemy backed, 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with the course for any reason, simply request a refund and get your full purchase amount back, no questions asked.
Who this course is for:
Beginner, intermediate, and advanced C# programmers who want to learn how to master the garbage collector.
Developers who are about to take a job interview and need to prepare for questions about memory allocation in .NET
Professionals who are writing a section of mission-critical code in a large C# project
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 1138 Kbps
Frame rate: 29.970 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 53 Kbps
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Download from FileFox
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38367
- 2019-02-02C SHARP MEMORY TRICKS LEARN HOW TO MASTER THE GARBAGE COLLECTOR TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2017-11-10[PDF] C# Memory Tricks: Learn How To Master The Garbage Collector
- 2017-10-13[PDF] DSLR Photography Cookbook: Step-by-Step Recipes to Learn How to Master the Art of DSLR Photography in 3 Days (DSLR photography, DSLR, photography tips)
- 2019-12-11iOS 13.1 & iPhone11 & 11 Pro: Step By Step Guide With Tips And Tricks On How To Master Your iOS 13.1 On Your iPhone Series And Become A Pro
- 2019-01-31PC Memory Guide Learn how to identify your Personal Computer's (PC) Memory Modules and Memory Slots
- 2018-12-11Zoho CRM User Learn How to Master Sales Process Workflows
- 2018-06-09Zoho CRM User Learn How to Master Sales Process Workflows
- 2018-06-06Zoho CRM User Learn How to Master Sales Process Workflows
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Udemy - Winning Craps - Learn How To Play The Game AND Win Real Money
- 2017-10-13[PDF] Drawing: Learn How to Master Tattoo Art Drawing & Design in Two Days (drawing, how to draw, tattoo drawings)
- 2020-06-26The Best Teas For Your Health Learn how to use the healthiest teas for your healt...
- 2020-06-21The Secret Life of the Brain How to Master the Art of Persuasion and use it for ...
- 2020-06-21The Secret Life of the Brain How to Master the Art of Persuasion and use it fo
- 2020-05-24The Secret Life of the Brain - How to Master the Art of Persuasion and use it for ...
- 2020-05-18The Secret Life of the Brain - How to Master the Art of Persuasion and use it fo
- 2020-04-17The Ultimate Drawing Guide: How to Master the Art of Drawing
- 2020-04-16The Ultimate Freelancer's Guidebook: Learn How to Land the Best Jobs, Build Your Brand, and Be Your Own Boss
- 2020-03-03Learn to Speak Italian: 1001 Common Phrases for Beginners. Learn How to Speak the Most Common Italian Vocabulary.
- 2020-02-21All You Have to Do Is Ask: How to Master the Most Important Skill for Success - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.