Posted on 2018-12-29, by fubber.
What you'll learn
Program fluently in C# using Microsoft Visual Studio
Understand how to create a basic Windows Form Application ... No Console Apps
Understand the basic concepts of Selection, Repetition, and Methods
Understand the intermediate concepts of Object Oriented Programming, String Handling, Arrays (One, Two Dimensional), Random Numbers, Graphics, and Animation
Apply the programming skills learned to create meaningful computer applications from the world of business, science , math and gaming. These solutions will incorporate the software design life cycle of problem definition,analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
Create Business applications which simulate a computerized cash register for a cafeteria, and a sign in system for a doctors office
Create Science applications which create charts that convert from Fahrenheit to Celsius
Create applications which track student marks and determine averages, and highest and lowest marks
Create applications which determine credit card eligibility for applicants based on a scoring system
Create applications which check the validity of a credit card using String manipulation techniques
Create a program that plays the card game War
Create a Math program which displays a bar chart of sales over a period of years
Create a Graphics program which simulates an "Etch-A-Sketch" drawing program
Create a simple object animation then use it as the basis for a car race game
Create a slot machine game
Create a falling objects games ... where you move an object around with the keyboard and catch objects falling from the sky for points
Create a Space shooter game
Fully appreciate the wide range of applications that the study of Computer Science provides.
* NEW * Extend the idea of coding and computational thinking by solving a series of advanced problems from a wide variety of disciplines.
All course material (demos, notes) will be available for download during each individual lecture. The only software required to start the course is the free version of Microsoft Visual Studio Express (link provided in intro lecture)
Our focus will be working with Visual Studio on Windows machines .
Students will learn to create their own computer programs and video games using the C# programming language. No prior programming experience is assumed. This is a course for REAL BEGINNERS. We will introduce all the required programming skills from the ground up.This programming course is meant for ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN TO CODE. We cover C# syntax but more importantly we introduce the PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS necessary to convert practical problems to solutions in code...You get paid for solving problems everything else is just a technicality.
Our focus will be working with Visual Studio on Windows machines .
A language like C# is typically learned "in a vacuum," and stripped of potentially distracting visual elements or front-end graphical interfaces. This type of learning process - which is considered the standard approach - is great for communicating the fundamentals. It allows you to focus on the most important and basic programming concepts you will need to understand, and is often presented through the output of a static, text-based console window. However, learning a language in this console vacuum can also be bland and boring, and can often lead to students becoming disengaged entirely.
Students are more likely to remain engaged by learning how to build Windows applications from day one in tandem with learning the C# programming language. Therefore, my lectures are designed to keep you engaged with the process of learning C# fundamentals by presenting them through a series of lessons aimed at creating simple, Windows Form based applications. This course, by jumping right into apps with a Graphical User Interface, allows the learner to feel like they are learning concepts that produce a tangible result.
I walk you carefully through every possible feature you can imagine, and I use hundreds of existing projects you can learn from, or expand on to make your own project. It's worth sifting through a dozen mediocre Udemy courses to find a gem like this. It's pretty close to a one stop shop for taking you from knowing nothing about WinForms, to building your own whole applications.
This course has more hours of video instruction (18 + hours) , lectures (90+) and exercises and supplemental resources (132+) than virtually any other Introductory C# course offered on Udemy. All for one low price.
Students will be exposed to all the stages in software development and develop problem-solving skills as well as learn the syntax of the C# language.
The challenges/applications are drawn from a variety of situations in the home,school and workplace. They address a wide spectrum of interests including business, science, math,art,music, and especially ANIMATION and GAMES ...(1/4 of the lectures).
My goal is not just to show you how to program, but to help you understand what you are doing, and why you are doing it. I am online daily to respond to any problems you may encounter.
Not only do the videos show you how to become a programmer in great detail, but each time an important concept is taught, I offer you a challenge that is designed to help you really understand what you have just learned.
You will go away and complete the challenge, and then come back and see the challenge answered and explained in detail in the video, allowing you to check your results!
Here's how I will help you to succeed:
o Each lecture starts with a list of objectives/speaking notes
o Every example covered in the lecture is available for download in the resources section ï¿½ including the objectives/speaking notes
o Almost every lecture has a set of Practice problems with full solutions provided
o My style of writing and teaching follows the KISS principle : Keep It Super Simple. I try to stay away from fancy computer terminology and try to teach like am speaking to a brand new user with little to no previous knowledge on the subject matter.... and I am always available for help ï¿½ replying most times within a day.
... and finally, this is NOT a static course, updates are made several times a month, with new lectures and challenge problems added on a continual basis.
Who this course is for:
This C# programming course is meant for ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN TO CODE . We cover C# syntax but more importantly we introduce the problem solving skills necessary to convert practical problems to solutions in code. No prior programming knowledge is needed.
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 904 Kbps
Frame rate: 25.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 48 Kbps
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Download from FileFox
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38367
- 2019-08-13Udemy C# Programming for BeginnersPractical Applications Approach (2019)
- 2019-08-12Udemy - C# Programming for BeginnersPractical Applications Approach (2019)
- 2018-01-22[PDF] C# Programming a Practical Applications Approach
- 2017-10-19[PDF] C# Programming a Practical Applications Approach
- 2017-07-31C# Programming a Practical Applications Approach
- 2019-11-23C# Programming For Beginners Practical Applications Approach (2019)
- 2019-08-13C# Programming for Beginners:Practical Applications Approach (2019)
- 2019-08-12C# Programming for Beginners Practical Applications Approach
- 2011-08-09LabVIEW - Practical Applications and Solutions
- 2019-03-17SKILLSHARE INTRODUCTION TO C SHARP BASICS FOR REAL BEGINNERS A PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS APPROACH PA...
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE INTRODUCTION TO C SHARP BASICS FOR REAL BEGINNERSA PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS APPROACH PAR...
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE INTRODUCTION TO C SHARP BASICS FOR REAL BEGINNERS A PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS APPROACH PA...
- 2019-08-23Learn Python Programming: A Practical Approach
- 2019-01-31Learn Visual Basic .Net Programming - A Practical Approach
- 2019-01-24Learn Visual Basic .Net Programming - A Practical Approach
- 2019-01-15Multiobjective Programming and Goal Programming Theoretical Results and Practical Applications - Removed
- 2019-01-11Multiobjective Programming and Goal Programming Theoretical Results and Practical Applications
- 2018-12-27Multiobjective Programming and Goal Programming Theoretical Results and Practical Applications
- 2018-01-20[PDF] Genetic Algorithms and Genetic Programming: Modern Concepts and Practical Applications (Numerical Insights)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.