Posted on 2019-01-12, by fubber.
What you'll learn
if else statements, loop - while, for and do while loop with many examples.
Array - 1D and 2D, why we need them and how to use them effectively.
String in C - NULL terminated character arrays.
Writing function, parameter passing to function. Returning value from function.
storage class - auto, static, extern and register
Pointer - in depth understanding.
Relationship between arrays and pointers.
Array of pointers.
Command line arguments
Reading and writing with files, both text and binary.
Recursion - how it works, recursion vs iteration in depth discussion - Towers of Hanoi
Various string utilities - sprintf, strtok and many others
bitwise operators in C programming.
Expand all 145 lectures16:26:50
+Start learning C programming
+Fundamentals that you always need to know
+Branching, taking course of action on the basis of result of condition
+Do it again and again until satisfied, technique for iteration.
+Array: the collection
+Way to store and manipulate string in C programming
+Modularise your program using function.
+Roc-$Paper-Scissor game - a modularise approach
+Recursion, how to write recursive functions.
+Storage class, important conception
+Pointers, tweak with memory locations.
+User defined type in C - structure, union and enum
+Variadic Functions - how to pass variable arguments to a function
+Command line argument passing.
+Bitwise operators - Learn how to manipulate bits.
+Some useful C library functions - enhance your ability
+Additional Learning - 1 Bubble Sort
+Additional Learning - 2 Function Pointers In C
No prerequisites, course is for absolute beginners.
I have been teaching this course to the undergraduate engineering students for last 15 years in class room. This course is well designed and covered almost all the topics that one should know while learning C language. Will not only help the student to build a solid foundation on the topic but will boost their confidence to face technical interviews boldly.
The course contents are mostly video lectures. I would encourage absolute beginners to follow the lectures strictly in chronological manners, please start from the very first video and go to the next one only if you are done with the previous. However, though not recommended, but students with some previous knowledge could jump lectures if they are confident.
The course is structured basically for the new programmers who may not have any previous experience with any programming language. From the very basic to advanced topics. Simple program to complex one in step-by-step.
One should take this course to build a career as a programmer. Programming in C has been considered as foundation for any programming language. If one is confident with C, then can start learning any other language like PHP, C++ or Java.
Who this course is for:
This course is A-Z on C programming language, therefore, anyone can take this course, even absolute beginners in programming will face no problem doing this course
Any undergraduate student having C programming in curriculum
If you have previous experience in C programming or with any other programming language then this course is going to make your foundation more strong
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 101 Kbps
Frame rate: 10.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 48 Kbps
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38644
- 2019-01-25Pluralsight THE SUCCESSFUL TECHNICAL INTERVIEW FOR INTERVIEWERS - Removed
- 2018-08-14Udemy - Linux Technical Interview Questions and Answers
- 2017-11-24[PDF] Programming Problems in Java: A Primer for the Technical Interview
- 2017-11-11[PDF] Udemy - How To Prepare For An Interview - Job Interview Tips Guide
- 2017-10-20Programming Problems: A Primer for The Technical Interview (EPUB)
- 2017-10-20Preparing for Your jQuery Interview: Technical Questions and Answers (Your Technical Interview Book 3)
- 2016-11-29The Successful Technical Interview for Interviewers Pluralsight - Removed
- 2019-07-14Udemy Nmap For Beginners From Zero To Hero
- 2019-07-13Udemy Gimp For Amazon Merch
- 2019-07-11Udemy - Statistics for Data science
- 2019-07-09Machine Learning Career Guide Technical Interview
- 2019-07-04Udemy - Python for Machine Learning
- 2019-07-02Udemy - Mathematics for Computer Games Development using Unity (2019)
- 2019-06-22Udemy - Python for Computer Vision with OpenCV and Deep Learning
- 2019-06-21Linux Technical interview questions and answers 2019
- 2019-06-20Linux Technical interview questions and answers 2019
- 2019-06-19Linux Technical interview questions and answers 2019
- 2019-06-031 Modern Job Search Strategies for 2019 - Interview Tips .
- 2019-05-26Udemy - Kotlin for Java Developers
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.