Posted on 2018-12-29, by fubber.
What you'll learn
At the end of this course , you will learn how to use Kali Linux commands , nmap , find a vulnerability , exploiting vulnerability , gain system priviledges , maintain access and some of the basic website hacking methods.
Just basic computer skills along with basic networking and linux skills
In this course you will start as beginner without previous knowledge about penetration testing. This course will take you through complete network penetration testing where you will go through 5 stages; Information Gathering, Enumeration, Vulnerability Scanning, Exploitation and Post Exploitation.
This course is focused on practical, hands-on side of penetration testing.
Course is divided into standard pentest stages:
Information gathering : in this stage we will try to collect as much information as we can such as target hostname and related hosts using active and passive information gathering techniques.
Enumeration; you will never enumerate too much. I would say that enumeration is the key of successful exploitation. In this stage we need to find out what services, service's version and applications are running on target machine and what operating system is running on target.
Vulnerability Scanning; in this stage you will learn how to find vulnerabilities/security issues using automated scanning tools or manually in services that we discovered in last stage.
Exploitation; this is very important stage in which you are trying to exploit vulnerabilities in applications or services that we discovered in ï¿½Vulnerability Scanningï¿½ stage. Sometimes this can be stressful process because there might be firewall, intrusion detection system (IDS) or intrusion prevention system (IPS) that will detect us as attackers ï¿½ in that case we need to find bypass. Remember to think ï¿½outside the boxï¿½.
Post Exploitation; after we successfully exploited our target over vulnerabilities that we discovered, we need to check if that machine is related to other machines on the network or machine is part of more networks, in that case we can use exploited machine as pivot to gather more information about network we didn't have access before.
NOTE: Everything shown in the course is made for educational purposes only. In order to do penetration testing on network, web application, server or other device(s) you must have written permission by the owner.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who wants to go deep in the field of Penetration Testing and Cyber Security
Width: 1920 pixels
Height: 1080 pixels
Bit rate: 522 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 192 Kbps
Sampling rate: 48 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Download from FileFox
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38367
- 2017-02-03Udemy Complete Penetration Testing and Ethical hacking Bootcamp
- 2020-03-05Udemy Complete Python Bootcamp Go Beginner To Expert In Python 3
- 2020-02-04Udemy - Complete Python Bootcamp Go Beginner to Expert in Python 3
- 2019-08-05Udemy - Complete SQL Bootcamp with MySQL, PHP & Python
- 2018-12-29Udemy Complete Python Bootcamp HD
- 2018-10-12Udemy Complete SQL Bootcamp with MySQL, PHP & Python (2018) - Removed
- 2018-08-14Udemy - Complete SQL Bootcamp with MySQL, PHP & Python - Removed
- 2018-07-08Udemy Complete SQL Bootcamp with MySQL, PHP & Python (2018)
- 2017-06-30Udemy - Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from zero to hero in Python
- 2020-04-19Udemy - The Complete SQL Bootcamp
- 2020-02-25UDEMY THE COMPLETE PENETRATION TESTING AND ETHICAL HACKING COURSE TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2020-02-04UDEMY THE COMPLETE PENETRATION TESTING AND ETHICAL HACKING COURSE TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2019-12-25Udemy - The Complete Penetration Testing Course: Beginner To Expert [Last updated 10-2018]
- 2019-09-30Udemy - The Complete SQL Bootcamp
- 2019-04-01Complete Penetration Testing Course Bootcamp
- 2019-01-29Complete Penetration Testing Course Bootcamp
- 2019-01-15Complete Penetration Testing Course Bootcamp
- 2018-12-31Udemy The Complete SQL Bootcamp by Jose Portilla
- 2018-12-29Udemy - The Complete MySQL Bootcamp Become an Expert in SQL & MySQL
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.