Posted on 2021-11-28, by raymanhero.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.53 GB | Duration: 8h 18m
Learn how to apply probability and statistics to real data science and business applications using an hands-on approach
What you'll learn
Understand the fundamentals of statistics
Visualizing data, including bar graphs, , histograms, and scatter Descriptions
Analyzing data, including mean, median, and mode, plus range and IQR and box-and-whisker Descriptions
Data distributions, including mean, variance, and standard deviation, and normal distributions and z-scores
Probability, independent and dependent events and Bayes' theorem
Sampling, including types of studies, bias, and sampling distribution of the sample mean or sample proportion, and confidence intervals
Hypothesis testing, including inferential statistics, significance levels, type I and II errors, test statistics, and p-values
Regression, including scatterDescriptions, correlation coefficient, the residual, coefficient of determination, RMSE,
Extensive Case Studies that will help you reinforce everything you've learned
Build hands-on statistical toolset from scratch using Python
Welcome to Complete Statistics BootCamp: Hands-On with Python
This course will cover all the core statistics knowledge required to succeed in data science, machine learning, or business analytics.
This practical course will go over hands-on implementation of statistics knowledge on real-world problems using Python programming language.
We will start by talking briefly about the basics of tools we will be using in the course, such as visualization, Scipy Stack, Numpy, etc.
Then to give you a real-world experience of applying this toolset, we will jump right into three concrete real-world case studies, which deal with scientific testing, linear and logistic regression. This front-loading will allow the students to "play the whole game" and get an overall experience of real-world settings.
In the next module, we will systematically build our statistical knowledge and toolset from scratch, using only plain and simple Python code, which can easily be replicated in any programming language or environment. We will cover topics ranging from building function in linear algebra to building core statistical operations like central tendency, dispersion, correlation, creating distributions tools from scratch, and then finally building our hypothesis testing toolset.
The sections are modular and organized by topic, so you can reference what you need and jump right in!
Concepts covered will include:
Measurements of Data
Mean, Median, and Mode
Variance and Standard Deviation
Co-variance and Correlation
Central Limit Theorem
and much more!
All of this content comes with a 30 day money back guarantee, so you can try out the course risk free!
So what are you waiting for? Enroll today and we'll see you inside the course!
Who this course is for:
Current probability and statistics students, or students about to start probability and statistics who are looking to get ahead
People who want to start learning statistics
People who want to learn the fundamentals of statistics
People who want a career in Data Science
Anybody who wants to get hands-on experience building stats
- Ebooks list page : 50418
- 2021-11-14Udemy - Complete Statistics BootCamp Hands-On with Python
- 2021-10-27Complete Statistics BootCamp Hands-On with Python
- 2021-09-24Udemy - The Complete Pandas Bootcamp Data Science with Python by Tyler Aaron
- 2021-09-23The Complete Pandas Bootcamp Data Science with Python by Tyler Aaron
- 2021-11-09Udemy Complete Sql Bootcamp With Mysql, Php & Python
- 2021-09-28Udemy Complete Sql Bootcamp With Mysql, Php & Python (2018) - Removed
- 2019-08-05Udemy - Complete SQL Bootcamp with MySQL, PHP & Python - Removed
- 2018-10-12Udemy Complete SQL Bootcamp with MySQL, PHP & Python (2018) - Removed
- 2018-08-14Udemy - Complete SQL Bootcamp with MySQL, PHP & Python - Removed
- 2018-07-08Udemy Complete SQL Bootcamp with MySQL, PHP & Python (2018)
- 2022-01-052022 Complete Python Bootcamp: Data Structures with Python
- 2021-11-14Udemy - Learn Machine Learning & Data Science With Python Bootcamp
- 2021-11-05Udemy - The Complete Intro to Machine Learning with Python
- 2021-09-23Udemy - The Complete FastAPI Course Build API with Python & FastAPI
- 2021-07-02Complete Machine Learning & Data Science with Python ML A-Z Udemy
- 2021-02-18Udemy - Machine Learning And Data Science With Python Bootcamp 2021
- 2021-02-17Udemy Complete React Bootcamp Build Hands On Projects
- 2020-11-16Udemy - Complete React Bootcamp - Build Hands on projects
- 2020-11-01Udemy - Complete React Bootcamp - Build Hands on projects
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.