Posted on 2021-09-21, by voska89.
Genre: eLearning | MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 2.08 GB | Duration: 5h 29m
Mastering data analysis and data visualization is not difficult. This course gives your learning a 360 degree coverage.
What you'll learn
A 360 degree coverage of data analysis and data visualization
Python programming essentials for data analysis and data visualization
A lot of examples with real-life problem solving and a lot of python coding
Using numpy library to create and manipulate arrays
Working with various data formats using python
Using Jupyter and PyCharm Notebook Environment
Using the pandas module in python to create and structure data
Data visualizations using matDescriptionlib in python
Statistics for data analysis and several models
Data distribution and statistical inference
Linear regression analysis wit python
Logistic regression analysis with python
Data analysis and data visualization have become key industry drivers in the global job and opportunity market. A career in data analysis or data visualization is something that many people are aspiring and preparing for. This course is designed for the enthusiasts to give a 360 degree coverage. The course will help people learn the essentials skills, as well help them solve complex business problems. For the enthusiasts who want to make it big into data science as a whole, this course is an ideal learning.
Spotle is an AI-powered career platform where you are automatically matched with the relevant opportunities and skills for the advancement of your career. Targeted at the highly mobile millennial and Gen-Z population, Spotle provides a dynamic and agile platform to discover career choices matched to your life goals.
Spotle as a company brings together a solid pool of machine learning, data science experts; The experts who have built the very complex Spotle Recommendation Engine that runs at the core of Spotle platform to match you to your most relevant career choices; The experts who are passionate about machine learning, data science; The experts who are keen on sharing their knowledge for the advancement of this field.
Spotle courses give you a unique opportunity to learn from and practice with the masters of the field of Data Science.
Who this course is for:
Anyone who want to learn and explore the world of data science and build a rewarding career.
More Course Expensive Download Click Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/voska89
- Ebooks list page : 49586
- 2021-08-30Udemy - Data Visualization with Python for Beginners (updated 8.2021)
- 2021-07-13Udemy - Data Visualization with Python Masterclass Python A-Z
- 2021-09-19Data Analysis And Data Visualization With Python
- 2020-10-07Data Visualization with Python and Covid-19 Analysis Project
- 2020-10-01Data Visualization with Python and Covid-19 Analysis Project
- 2021-11-18Udemy - Ultimate Seaborn Data Visualization with Python's Seaborn
- 2021-09-23Data Visualization With Python And Power Bi
- 2021-09-22Udemy - Data Visualization with R and ggDescription2
- 2021-09-12Skillshare - Data Visualization with Python and Power BI
- 2021-09-12Data Visualization with Python and Power BI
- 2021-09-11Data Visualization with Python and Power BI
- 2021-08-19Packt Data Understanding and Data Visualization with Python-XQZT
- 2021-07-20Udemy - Data Visualization with Numpy and Pandas
- 2021-07-19STONE RIVER ELEARNING DATA VISUALIZATION WITH PYTHON AND MATPLOTLIB-iLLiTERATE
- 2021-07-12UDEMY DATA VISUALIZATION WITH MATLAB THE BASICS AND BEYOND TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2021-07-07STONE RIVER ELEARNING DATA VISUALIZATION WITH PYTHON AND MATPLOTLIB-iLLiTERATE
- 2021-06-30UDEMY DATA VISUALIZATION WITH MATLAB THE BASICS AND BEYOND TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2021-06-26Packt Data Understanding and Data Visualization with Python-XQZT
- 2021-06-26Interactive Data Visualization with Python and Bokeh
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.