Posted on 2021-10-12, by voska89.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 47 lectures (8h 1m) | Size: 3.68 GB
Digital forensic as it applies to pentesting and conducting a digital forensic investigative response
What you'll learn:
How to forensically image devices.
How to recover deleted data from various operating systems.
How to produce professional and legal digital forensic reports.
How to properly handle digital media before and during investigations.
How to utilize various forensic tools for digital forensic investigations.
Analyze and reverse engineer software and malware.
Good working knowledge of a computer.
Good familiarity with Linux and Windows.
Good working knowledge of networking.
Good knowledge of pentesting basics.
Digital forensics is becoming very important in Cyber Security to detect and backtrack Black Hat Criminals. It is essential to remove Hackers' malicious backdoors/malware and trace them back to avoid possible future incidents. Digital forensics is becoming very important in Cyber Security to detect and backtrack Black Hat Criminals. Digital forensics is essential to remove Hackers' malicious backdoors/malware and trace them back to avoid possible future incidents.
This course acts as a digital forensics' primer for pentesters and cybersecurity professionals wanting to expand their knowledge and add additional tools and skills to their resumes.
Please watch the course overview before enrolling. Hands-on, applied learning is not for everyone. This course is not for you if you are looking for a PowerPoint-driven course where students watch videos, download PDF files, and take notes. There are plenty of lecture-driven courses, but this is not one of them.
Make sure you understand the difference between watching and applying.
The course is an excellent primer for anyone considering a career in digital forensics. It's important to understand the difference between digital forensics and computer security.
This course will consist of video tutorials and lab files that demonstrate the concepts of digital forensics.
This course is designed for anyone interested in digital forensics as it relates to pentesting and ethical hacking.
Who this course is for
Pentesters interested digital forensic investigations.
More Course Expensive Download Click Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/voska89
- Ebooks list page : 49815
- 2021-09-30Digital Forensics for Pentesters - Hands-on Learning (Updated 09 2021)
- 2021-06-16Digital Forensics for Pentesters - Hands-on Learning (updated)
- 2021-02-02Digital Forensics For Pentesters Hands On Learning
- 2020-12-01Digital Forensics for Pentesters - Hands-on Learning (Update)
- 2020-12-01Digital Forensics for Pentesters - Hands-on Learning
- 2020-11-18Digital Forensics for Pentesters - Hands-on Learning
- 2021-12-20Udemy - SQL Masterclass for Data Analysis with BigData (Updated 12.2021)
- 2021-11-15Udemy - Mega course for English fluency and grammar (Updated 11.2021)
- 2021-04-24Udemy - Finance Fundamentals for Building an Investment Portfolio (Updated 4.2021)
- 2022-04-05Packt - Digital Forensics for Cyber Professionals
- 2022-03-05Udemy - Data Science for AI and Machine Learning Using Python
- 2022-01-06Digital Forensics For Ethical Hacking Course
- 2021-11-17Udemy - OpenCV Python For Beginners Hands on Computer Vision
- 2021-11-14Udemy - Digital Forensics Masterclass - Learn digital forensics A-Z
- 2021-11-14Udemy - Ansible for the Absolute Beginner - Hands-On - DevOps (Updated 7.2021)
- 2021-11-05Udemy - Digital Marketing For Entrepreneurs - A Complete Course
- 2021-10-24Packt Digital Forensics For Cyber Professionals
- 2021-07-16Udemy - Calculus - Mathematics for Data Science - Machine Learning
- 2021-07-13Udemy - 2021 NumPy, Pandas and MatDescriptionlib A-Z™ for Machine Learning (Updated 07.2021)
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.