Posted on 2019-02-15, by everest555.
HIGHEST RATED | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | Duration: 5 Hours | Lec: 11 | 1.90 GB | Language: English | Sub: English [Auto-generated]
Fire Suppression, Fire Alarm, Fire & Life Safety Systems, Conveying Equip, MEP Trim, Startup, Commissioning, Closeout
What you'll learn
Identify the Numerous Components, Materials and Systems in a Commercial Building
Describe the Sequence of Construction and Relationships Between Construction Activities
Identify the Roles of the Major Parties Involved in the Design and Construction of Building Systems & Materials
Describe the Numerous Considerations When Choosing Different Building Materials and Systems
Develop a Construction and Engineering Vocabulary
Evaluate Key Constraints and Select All of the Appropriate Major Systems and Materials in a Building
You should have an interest in the way buildings are designed and built.
No matter which role you have in a building construction project, it is vital that you understand the "guts" of a building in order to make a positive impact. For contractors, engineers, architects, real estate developers and facilities managers, it takes years or even decades to learn the materials and systems in a building. The typical source of this education is on-the-job because this material is not taught in schools. Young professionals spend an extraordinary amount of time trying to understand the complexities of a modern building. Every project is different and the materials and systems can change drastically from one building to the next. Time can be better spent by adding value to projects instead of learning terminology and construction sequencing. The lessons in the course have been developed to boil down years of on-the-job training into high-impact, bite-sized classes.
Who this course is for?
Anyone working or interested in building materials and systems. The typical audience includes general contractors, specialty contractors, architects, engineers, building owners, construction managers, real estate developers and managers, facility operators and managers, engineering students, first responders or anyone with curiosity related to the "guts" of a building!
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
- Ebooks list page : 39263
- 2019-09-27How a Building is Designed and Built Part 4 of 6
- 2019-08-26How a Building is Designed and Built - Part 4 of 6
- 2019-08-26How a Building is Designed and Built - Part 3 of 6
- 2019-08-14How a Building is Designed and Built - Part 2 of 6
- 2019-08-14How a Building is Designed and Built - Part 1 of 6
- 2019-08-13How a Building is Designed and Built Part 2 of 6
- 2019-08-13How a Building is Designed and Built Part 3 of 6
- 2019-08-13How a Building is Designed and Built Part 4 of 6
- 2019-08-13How a Building is Designed and Built Part 1 of 6
- 2019-08-13How a Building is Designed and Built - Part 2 of 6
- 2019-08-06How a Building is Designed and Built - Part 4 of 6
- 2019-08-06How a Building is Designed and Built - Part 3 of 6
- 2019-08-06How a Building is Designed and Built - Part 1 of 6
- 2011-08-29How To Grow Taller Naturally And Increase Your Hight
- 2019-12-15The Ultimate Beginners Guide to learn SQL Programming: A Smart Step by Step Guide to Learn SQL Database and Server. How to Building an Advanced and Elite Level in SQL
- 2018-01-24[PDF] Udemy - How to Draw Manga Faces and Hair (2016)
- 2017-11-05[PDF] Udemy - How To Create a Template and DJ with Ableton Live
- 2017-11-02Data Modeling for MongoDB Building Well-Designed and Supportable MongoDB Databases
- 2017-10-22Data Modeling for MongoDB: Building Well-Designed and Supportable MongoDB Databases
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.