Posted on 2021-12-09, updated at 2021-12-09, by voska89.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 13 lectures (1h 37m) | Size: 2.23 GB
Laptop repair course, computer hardware, Integrated Circuits, Hardware Technician, PC Motherboard, IT, Basic Electronics
What you'll learn:
All about Laptop Motherboard;
Understanding Laptop Motherboard Architecture;
Laptop Motherboard Chips and ICs;
Understanding Laptop Motherboard Components symbols and working principle;
Integrated Circuits Pin Configuration;
Motherboard Circuits, Such as 3V/5V Circuit and CPU Circuit etc..
Circuit Diagram Analysis;
How to use the Multimeter to test motherboard Components and much more.
Desire to learn
11 Reasons why you should choose this course
The course will teach you Everything you need to know and learn about laptop motherboards;
The course is created with perfect care by a computer engineer;
The course is not long, so you can complete it in a short time, and then enjoy your new experiences;
Your inquiries will be answered in a short time with a full explanation of any question;
Simple and easy-to-understand explanation with examples;
A certificate will be provided upon completion of the course;
You going to understand laptop motherboard architecture;
You will learn motherboard circuits and how 3V/5V and VCC_Core are generated;
How to test Integrated Circuits and be able to identify their inputs and outputs;
You going to learn and master how to use the Multimeter during testing;
This course will transform you from a beginner to a Pro.
Topics that we will be discussing in this course are :
Laptop Motherboard Architecture;
Laptop Motherboard Chips and Integrated Circuits;
How to test MOSFET & how It Works
Components symbols and working principle;
ICs Pin Configuration;
How to test Fuses & how It Works
How to test Capacitor & how It Works
How to test Diode, how It Works and much more;
3V/5V Circuit and CPU Circuit etc..
Circuit diagram analysis;
How to use the Multimeter in a correct way;
Master Circuit Diagram Analysis;
You will also acquire many skills that will make you a hardware professional and have a deep understanding of Laptop Hardware
I will guide you step by step with an easy explanation along this course.
If you are interested in one of the points we talked about before, then this course is for you.
What are you waiting for?
Enroll now and join us.
I'll love to see you in the class.
Who this course is for
Students in Computer Hardware and electronics.
Technicians and New Engineers how want to improve their skills in Computer Hardware and electronics.
Any one how want to learn Laptop Hardware
More Course Expensive Download Click Here : https://www.ebookee.com/user/voska89
- Ebooks list page : 50534
- 2021-12-08Laptop repairing Motherboard crash course for beginners
- 2022-03-05Udemy - Permutation and Combination Crash Course For Beginners
- 2022-03-01Udemy - Cell Phone Motherboard Repair Course for Beginners Mobile
- 2021-07-07Udemy - Project Management Fundamentals Crash Course for Beginners
- 2020-05-16Udemy Android Game Development Crash Course For Beginners
- 2022-04-12UDEMY Linux Crash Course for Beginners 2022 BOOKWARE-iLEARN
- 2021-12-04Udemy - Python Crash Course for Beginners
- 2021-11-18Udemy - React Developer Crash Course for Beginners
- 2021-09-04Udemy - CSS Crash Course For Beginners
- 2021-08-14Udemy - FlutterFire Crash Course for Beginners - Android & IOS
- 2021-08-07Udemy - Learn Guitar quickly & simply! Crash course for beginners
- 2021-08-05Udemy - Git Crash Course for beginners
- 2021-07-19Udemy; IT Support and Service Desk jobs -Crash Course for Beginners
- 2021-04-10Udemy - Farsi Crash Course for Beginners Speak Farsi Confidently
- 2021-04-10Udemy - Fiverr crash course for beginners
- 2021-01-17Udemy - React Crash Course For Beginners 2020
- 2021-01-02Udemy - Python Crash Course for beginners
- 2020-09-14Udemy Python Crash Course For Beginners
- 2022-08-12Html And Css Crash Course For Beginners
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.