Posted on 2019-04-10, by everest555.
Udemy Lean Six Sigma Black Belt for IT (Accredited + Certified)
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 44100 Hz, 2ch | 5.25 GB
Duration: 11 hours | Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt. Learn secrets of lean six sigma black belt and get lean six sigma black belt certified today!
What you'll learn
Key concepts, various tools and techniques of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and their benefits
How to gather and translate the voice of stakeholders into improvement needs with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
How to identify and precisely define problem and goals of an improvement area with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Different types of data, data collection mechanisms, and data analysis techniques with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
How to measure the performance of a process for different types of data with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
How to represent data graphically and how to apply statistical analysis techniques with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Discrete and continuous probability distributions with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Advanced statistical techniques such as: estimation, hypothesis testing, etc. with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
How to do 360 degree Root Cause Analysis on a problem to find out all the root causes with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
How to analyze inputs from people using different brainstorming techniques with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
How to integrate the Lean techniques into DMAIC methodology of Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
How to integrate various creative thinking techniques into Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
How to monitor the post-improvement performance of a process with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
How to ensure long-lasting solutions using a structured problem solving approach with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Anybody can take this Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course. All you need is a computer or mobile device to begin.
GET LEAN SIX SIGMA ACCREDITED WITH THIS COURSE!
Lean Six Sigma Certification is undoubtedly in demand. The average Lean Six Sigma graduate makes $82,000.00 USD per year, as reported by the company, Indeed. Google it and check out for yourself. That's how you know your investment in this Course is worth more than you can imagine! This course can help you to prepare for certification exams of IASSC and CSSC.
Types of Belts: White Belt > Yellow Belt > Green Belt > Black Belt > Master Black Belt
WHAT THIS COURSE CONTAINS
This course consists of thirty-three (33) videos that are part of 8 modules namely: Introduction, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control, Case Study, and Conclusion.
Each module comes with excellent audio-visual demonstrations with high quality professional narrations. All the concepts are explained with easy to understand practical examples. Additionally, there are 63 templates, exercises, and course materials provided to you to make you quickly gain the expertise and confidence on the concepts. You can download all these course materials, templates, and the exercises.
After you complete the course, you'll have the opportunity to become a "Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Professional". There will be one online test each for the modules. You will have 5 attempts to clear one test. The questions will be based on the course material that is provided to you as part of this course. NOTE: There is an additional cost for certification due to state and country testing that cannot be done via Udemy.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LEAN SIX SIGMA
Lean Six Sigma is a method that relies on a collaborative team effort to improve performance by systematically removing waste and reducing variation. It combines lean manufacturing/lean enterprise and Six Sigma to eliminate the eight kinds of waste, known as 'muda':
· Non-Utilized Talent
Lean Six Sigma not only reduces process defects and waste, but also provides a framework for overall organizational culture change.
Lean Six Sigma is a synergized managerial concept of Lean and Six Sigma. Lean traditionally focuses on the elimination of the eight kinds of waste/muda classified as defects, over-production, waiting, non-utilized talent, transportation, inventory, motion and extra-processing. Six Sigma seeks to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of defects (errors) and minimizing variability in (manufacturing and business) processes. Synergistically, Lean aims to achieve continuous flow by tightening the linkages between process steps while Six Sigma focuses on reducing process variation (in all its forms) for the process steps thereby enabling a tightening of those linkages. In short, Lean exposes sources of process variation and Six Sigma aims to reduce that variation enabling a virtuous cycle of iterative improvements towards the goal of continuous flow.
Lean Six Sigma uses the DMAIC phases similar to that of Six Sigma. Lean Six Sigma projects comprise aspects of Lean's waste elimination and the Six Sigma focus on reducing defects, based on critical to quality characteristics. The DMAIC toolkit of Lean Six Sigma comprises all the Lean and Six Sigma tools. The training for Lean Six Sigma is provided through the belt based training system similar to that of Six Sigma. The belt personnel are designated as white belts, yellow belts, green belts, black belts and master black belts, similar to judo.
Lean Six Sigma Organization Structure
For each of these belt levels skill sets are available that describe which of the overall Lean Six Sigma tools are expected to be part at a certain Belt level. These skill sets provide a detailed description of the learning elements that a participant will have acquired after completing a training program. The level upon which these learning elements may be applied is also described. The skill sets reflect elements from Six Sigma, Lean and other process improvement methods like the theory of constraints (TOC) total productive maintenance (TPM).
How Lean and Six Sigma Come Together
Lean six sigma organizes lean and six sigma to cut production costs, improve quality, speed up, stay competitive, and save money. From six sigma they gain the reduced variation on parts. Also, lean focuses on saving money for the company by focusing on the types of waste and how to reduce the waste. The two coming into lean six sigma to better each other creating a well-balanced and organized solution to save money and produce better parts consistently.
BENEFITS OF LEAN SIX SIGMA FOR A BUSINESS
Lean Six Sigma Increases Profit By:
· Lean Six Sigma increases your organization's profit by streamlining processes.
· Streamlined processes result in products or services that are completed faster and more efficiently at no cost to quality.
· Simply put, Lean Six Sigma increases revenue by enabling your organization to do more with less - Sell, manufacture and provide more products or services using less resources.
Lean Six Sigma Decreases Your Organization's Costs By:
· Removing "Waste" from a process. Waste is any activity within a process that isn't required to manufacture a product or provide a service that is up to specification.
· Solving problems caused by a process. Problems are defects in a product or service that cost your organization money.
· Basically, Lean Six Sigma enables you to fix processes that cost your organization valuable resources.
Lean Six Sigma Improves The Efficiency of Your Organization By:
· Maximizing your organization's efforts toward delivering a satisfactory* product or service to your customers
· Allowing your organization to allocate resources/revenue produced from your newly improved processes towards growing your business
· Simply put, Lean Six Sigma enables you to create efficient processes so that your organization can deliver more products or services, with more satisfied customers than ever before.
Lean Six Sigma Develops Effective Employees Within Your Organization By:
· Involving employees in the improvement process. This promotes active participation and results in an engaged, accountable team.
· Building trust. Transparency throughout all levels of the organization promotes a shared understanding of how each person is important to the organization's success.
· Basically, Lean Six Sigma develops a sense of ownership and accountability for your employees. This increases their effectiveness at delivering results for any improvement project they are involved in.
Quite often, this benefit is overlooked by organizations who implement Lean Six Sigma, but it's underlying advantages dramatically increase the chances of continued success of Lean Six Sigma, and your business.
Who this course is for:
Any working professional or student
Quality Auditors & General Auditors
Military and defense
(Aspiring) general managers
(Aspiring) managers who want to increase their employability
Business Managers who want to understand what numbers are telling
Supervisors, Managers and professionals who want to implement Six Sigma process within an organization.
Professionals from industries such as Information Technology, Banking & Financial Services, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Retail Distribution, & Education
Functional experts from Operations, Quality, Business Excellence, Customer Service, Finance, Engineering, Sales Operations & HR
Final year MBA/Engineering students who wish to differentiate themselves in Job Market
Directors, quality managers and supervisors who are interested in leadership opportunities.
Lean Six Sigma White Belts
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belts
Lean Six Sigma Green Belts
Lean Six Sigma Black Belts
PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY CLICK ONE OF MY LINKS IF YOU WANT BUYING OR EXTENDING YOUR ACCOUNT
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/D367886396541594/Lean Six Sigma Black Belt for IT Accredited Certified.part1.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/dec252a74555b062/Lean Six Sigma Black Belt for IT Accredited Certified.part2.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/2a7Ff7e64c41fE8a/Lean Six Sigma Black Belt for IT Accredited Certified.part3.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/3c582e6cbd1dd6a8/Lean Six Sigma Black Belt for IT Accredited Certified.part4.rar
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/8D45fBa8C50dde04/Lean Six Sigma Black Belt for IT Accredited Certified.part5.rar
- Ebooks list page : 40194
- 2019-01-28Udemy Lean Six Sigma Black Belt for IT (Accredited Certified)
- 2019-01-29Lean Six Sigma Black Belt for IT (Accredited Certified)
- 2019-01-28Udemy Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for IT (Accredited Certified)
- 2019-01-29Lean Six Sigma Green Belt for IT (Accredited Certified)
- 2021-03-23Udemy - Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training LSSBB
- 2017-12-24[PDF] The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Handbook: Tools and Methods for Process Acceleration - Removed
- 2016-12-28The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Handbook Tools and Methods for Process Acceleration
- 2022-03-31Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
- 2022-03-31(2021) Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training (V6.4)
- 2022-03-10(2021) Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training (V6.4)
- 2022-03-10Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
- 2022-03-04Udemy - Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Online Course
- 2022-01-13Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
- 2022-01-12(2021) Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training (V6.4)
- 2021-12-21Udemy - Lean Six Sigma White Belt
- 2021-06-30Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
- 2021-06-26Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training Lssbb
- 2021-03-28Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training: LSSBB
- 2021-03-24Udemy - Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification and Training 2021
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.