Posted on 2021-04-07, by voska89.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 24 lectures (2h 13m) | Size: 1.4 GB
Learn how to code and run augmented reality WebXR experiences on iOS and Android
What you'll learn:
How to create augmented reality apps on the web (that work in the browser with WebXR)
How to run WebXR apps on iOS and Android devices
How to render different types of shapes and models in AR, with and without animations
How to add touch gestures in AR
Students should have an iOS or Android mobile device
Don't miss out on being one of the first developers to be well-versed in a technology that will be all over the web soon. Within less than an hour you could be creating your own AR experiences on the web!
English closed captions have been manually transcribed and are high quality.
Subtitles available in Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, German, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Hindi, and Turkish.
If you'd like to hear about an extension of this course with a few more advanced topics visit webxracademy dot com.
By the end of this course you will know the basics of how to create simple augmented reality experiences on the web and a basic understanding of how to design and code 3D experiences. Each lecture includes sample code and external link examples to support your learning.
Specifically you will learn how to:
Create basic AR apps on the web using WebXR
Use a powerful 3D library called Three.js used by millions of applications on the web
Load and display 3D objects and models in AR
Animate objects and models
Positioning and rotation in AR
Work with different types of 3D models
Use touch gestures to provide interactivity
Convert any Three.js application into an AR app
Test WebXR experiences on your desktop, iOS, or Android devices
Who this course is for
AR or 3D enthusiasts
WebXR or ThreeJS enthusiasts
People interested in learning about the cutting-edge world of augmented reality on the web
- Ebooks list page : 47128
- 2021-04-03Learn Augmented Reality on the Web WebXR and Three.js
- 2021-04-02Learn Augmented Reality on the Web WebXR and Three.js
- 2022-04-24Udemy: Learn Excel 2021 Beyond the Basics - An Intermediate Course
- 2022-04-03Learn How to Scrape The Web With Python
- 2022-04-02Learn How to Scrape The Web With Python
- 2022-03-09Udemy - Learn mechanical ventilation from the scratch
- 2022-02-25Udemy - Learn Microsoft Word from the beginning
- 2022-01-31Udemy - Design Augmented Reality Applications Without Coding in 2022
- 2021-12-21Udemy - Learn ETABS & SAFE in the Structural Design of 15 Stories RC
- 2021-12-09Udemy - Learn How to Draw the Face for Beginners by simple Steps
- 2021-09-22From 0 To Twitter Learn How To Create The Web Of Tomorrow
- 2021-09-17Udemy - Learn Mockito with Java- The Easy Way
- 2021-09-17Udemy - Flutter Augmented Reality AR Furniture App using ARCore
- 2021-09-12Udemy - Build Augmented Reality (AR) App using Vuforia & Unity
- 2021-07-19Udemy - Learn Dutch for Beginners The Ultimate 75-Lesson Course
- 2021-07-14UDEMY LEARN FLEXBOX IN 2017 THE ONLY TUTORIAL YOU NEED TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2021-06-30UDEMY LEARN FLEXBOX IN 2017 THE ONLY TUTORIAL YOU NEED TUTORIAL-kEISO
- 2021-06-073D on the Web & WebXR - Removed
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.