Posted on 2019-01-12, by fubber.
C# and Visual Studio are two easily marketed skills.
Reasons To Join Today:
1) This is by far the most comprehensive C# course youï¿½ll find here, or anywhere else.
2) I teach in a very detailed and deliberate way. Be sure this style of learning agrees with you.
3) This course uses a feature of Visual Studio called ï¿½step intoï¿½. This unique way of teaching ensures that you truly understand the code. This means youï¿½ll enjoy the experience of learning much more, and each minute of content watched translates into much greater comprehension. Why learn this way? Because youï¿½ll see what it means to truly understand, and that is something very rare and precious.
4) This course focuses on the language, and not the graphical aspects of windows programming.
5) Each lecture gives you an HD video, a color PDF of all the code, one or more programming assignments, and a ï¿½Why this mattersï¿½. There are about 55 videos solutions. So, in all, you get about 150 videos so far. Watch the solution videos because they cover new approaches, or new material. Some of the exercises require the synthesis of numerous concepts. If you watch the actual solutions, youï¿½re getting close to 20 hours of video.
6) You also get several hundred quiz questions of the True/False and Multiple Choice variety. These are designed to test retention of basic facts.
7) After youï¿½ve completed the course, look into the Microsoft Certified Developer certification. This is course #70-483. Youï¿½ll have to do more work to prepare for the exam, but itï¿½s something very valuable.
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 301 Kbps
Frame rate: 24.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 60 Kbps
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 38644
- 2011-12-02Pluralsight - Introduction to Visual Studio Tools for Office - Removed
- 2011-05-12Programming in C# with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010. Trainer Handbook. Vol 1-2. (MS Course 10266A)
- 2009-04-27VISUAL STUDIO MAGAZINE January 2009
- 2009-04-27VISUAL STUDIO MAGAZINE February 2009
- 2009-04-27VISUAL STUDIO MAGAZINE March 2009
- 2009-04-27VISUAL STUDIO MAGAZINE APRIL 2009
- 2018-12-29Udemy A 20 Hour CSharp Course With Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
- 2013-12-23Professional Scrum Development with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
- 2013-12-23Coding Faster: Getting More Productive with Microsoft Visual Studio
- 2013-12-23Parallel Programming with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Step by Step
- 2013-12-02Coding Faster: Getting More Productive with Microsoft Visual Studio - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02Parallel Programming with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Step by Step - eazydoc.com
- 2013-12-02Professional Scrum Development with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 - eazydoc.com
- 2013-07-16Coding Faster: Getting More Productive with Microsoft Visual Studio - Removed
- 2013-07-16Parallel Programming with Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Step by Step - Removed
- 2013-07-16Professional Scrum Development with Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 - Removed
- 2012-08-07Coding Faster: Getting More Productive with Microsoft Visual Studio: Covers Microsoft Visual Studio 2005, 2008, and 2010 - Removed
- 2012-01-14Richard Hundhausen, "Working with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Team System"
- 2012-01-01Coding Faster: Getting More Productive with Microsoft Visual Studio - Sara Ford
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.