Posted on 2019-03-20, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720 G_P| Audio:AAC LC 128 Kbps | Total files:170 | mp4, zip, txt, vtt, html | 1.75 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Be able to create PRO looking script with parameters
Use functions in script
Read files line by line using while loop
Use math in scripts
Be able to decide if value of specific variable is a regular file or a directory
Store commands output into an array
Be able to do decision making based on match with regular expressions
Use SED and AWK to take your scripts into next level
Basic knowleadge about linux commands is good to have - but not required
Text editor of your choice (if you just don't want to watch lectures)
Be able to open a terminal (or git bash if you dont have virtual machine and want to work in Windows environment)
Welcome to linux bash shell scripting course. I'am Richard and I will be your instructor. I have great knowleadge about shell scripting as throughout my carrer I had been working for Fortune 50 company, where I apart from taking care of 200+ Solaris servers wrote many scripts for keeping live easy :)
What is covered?
Basics of scripting - no worry you don't know anything about scripting by now
Sha-bang explanation - what it is and why the heck it is called sha-bang
For & While loops
Reading arguments using CASE structure
...and many more
And what about AWK? Yes, it is covered here! And what about SED? Also covered!
Why I have created this course?
Many years back, when I was starting as UNIX administrator, I had many ideas how to improve specific things using scripts. But, I couldn't find any good resource, which would take me through all needed topic in one place. Somewhere I got great explanation about sha-bang while regular expressions for shell scripting were only mentioned. Somewhere was good explanation about decision making in if statement, but SED and AWK part was missing, and that use of SED and AWK was in my carrer really important. Basically I cannot imagine any single production script, where I wouldn't used SED or AWK, because without them you are not able to create that "magic" in your script.
Many years later, I am here to share in one place what is really needed in order to create magic script. Not only how to create script, do some decision making in if statements, write functions, use arrays, but mainly how to combine everything including AWK and SED. I was creating this course in a way, which would help me a lot to create great scripts during start of my career. All needed things in one place.
Please, watch my preview lectures to see what we are going to build in this course.
Who this course is for:
Everyone who wants to dive into shell scripting
Experienced users who would like to take their knowleadge to next level wit AWK and SED
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 3min 8s
Bit rate: 432 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Bit rate: 128 Kbps N/A
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 39853
- 2019-04-29Linux Bash Shell Scripting Complete Guide (incl. AWK & SED)
- 2019-04-09Linux Bash Shell Scripting Complete Guide (incl. AWK & SED)
- 2019-04-02Linux Bash Shell Scripting Complete Guide (incl. AWK & SED)
- 2019-03-31Linux Bash Shell Scripting Complete Guide (incl. AWK & SED)
- 2019-03-24Linux Bash Shell Scripting Complete Guide (incl. AWK & SED)
- 2019-03-16Linux Bash Shell Scripting Complete Guide (incl. AWK & SED)
- 2019-06-21Bash Scripting, Linux and Shell Programming Complete Guide
- 2019-06-15Bash Scripting, Linux and Shell Programming Complete Guide
- 2018-12-07Udemy - Complete Linux Bash Shell Scripting with Real Life Examples
- 2020-04-21Linux Bash Shell Scripting A Practical way of Learning Udemy
- 2019-11-24Complete Linux Bash Shell Scripting with Real Life Examples
- 2019-11-13Complete Linux Bash Shell Scripting with Real Life Examples
- 2019-04-08Complete Linux Bash Shell Scripting with Real Life Examples
- 2019-04-05Complete Linux Bash Shell Scripting with Real Life Examples
- 2019-04-04Complete Linux Bash Shell Scripting with Real Life Examples
- 2018-12-02Complete Linux Bash Shell Scripting Thru Real Life Examples
- 2018-11-16Complete Linux Bash Shell Scripting Thru Real Life Examples
- 2018-09-12Complete Linux Bash Shell Scripting Thru Real Life Examples
- 2020-09-04Linux Bash Shell Scripting A Practical way of Learning
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.