Posted on 2021-12-09, by phaelx.
The most appealing characteristic of Python is that it is an interpreted language. Interpreted languages are the programming languages that do not need to be compiled to run. An interpreter can run python code on any kind of computer, by itself. This means the programmer can quickly see the results, if or when they need to modify the code. On the flip side, this also means that Python is slower than a compiled language like C. And that is because it is not running on a machine code directly.
Because Python is an interpreted language, testing small snippets of code and moving them between different platforms is quite simple. Since Python is compatible with most of the operating systems, it is used universally, in a variety of applications.
Python is considered a beginners’ programming language. As it is a high-level language, a programmer can focus on what to do instead of how to do it. This is one of the major reasons why writing programs in Python takes less time than in other programming languages.
Because Python is similar to English, many find it easier to learn than other programming languages. Developers can read and remember the Python syntaxes much easier than other programming languages.
Since Python supports scripting as well, it can be used to build large, commercial applications. The main factor behind Python’s popularity in the IT world is its reliability. Being a high-level programming language, Python lets the user focus on the core functioning of the application. Meanwhile, the common programming tasks are handled by the language itself.
Now you can probably see why Python is one of the most favored programming languages by developers, data scientists, software engineers, and hackers! And the key factors behind its diverse userbase are flexibility, versatility, and object-oriented features. This is also why Python is used in complex fields like Machine Learning (ML) and Data Science (DS).
Who this course is for:
Beginners In Python
Knowledge Of Python
Last Updated 8/2021
Size: 9 GB
- Ebooks list page : 50535
- 2021-11-15Udemy - Python Bootcamp 2021 Build 8 Real World Python Projects
- 2021-11-17Python Bootcamp 2021: Build 8 Real World Python Projects
- 2021-11-03Python Bootcamp 2021 Build 8 Real World Python Projects
- 2022-03-08Udemy - 50 Days React Bootcamp Build 50 Real World React Projects
- 2022-03-04Udemy - Java Development Bootcamp 2022 Build 40 Real World Projects
- 2021-12-04Udemy - React Development Bootcamp 2021 Build 25 Real Time Projects
- 2021-11-14Udemy - Data Science Masterclass 2021 Build 30 Real World Projects
- 2021-08-07Udemy - Data Science Masterclass 2021 Build 20 Real World Projects
- 2022-04-2650 Days React Bootcamp: Build 50 Real World React Projects
- 2022-04-0650 Days React Bootcamp Build 50 Real World React Projects
- 2022-03-22Java Development Bootcamp 2022: Build 40 Real World Projects
- 2022-03-1250 Days React Bootcamp: Build 50 Real World React Projects [2022-03]
- 2021-12-28React Development Bootcamp 2021: Build 25 Real Time Projects
- 2021-11-23React Development Bootcamp 2021: Build 25 Real Time Projects [2021-11]
- 2021-11-21React Development Bootcamp 2021 Build 25 Real Time Projects
- 2021-11-17Data Science Masterclass 2021: Build 30 Real World Projects
- 2021-11-05Udemy - Angular Programming Masterclass Build 8 Real World Projects
- 2021-11-02Data Science Masterclass 2021 Build 30 Real World Projects
- 2021-08-07Data Science Masterclass 2021: Build 20 Real World Projects
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.