Posted on 2019-09-08, by everest555.
$19.99 | Created by Sumitavo Biswas | Last updated 5/2019
Duration: 7.5 hours | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44 KHz, 2 Ch | 2.9 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub | 80 lectures
What you'll learn
Basics of Python Programming Language and its features
Basic installation instructions and your first program in Python!
Variables in Python and what are the different data types like List, Tuples etc
Decision making and loop techniques in Python
Functions and modules
I/O operations including file operations
What are the different kind of operators in Python like Arithmetic, Assignment, Membership etc.
Exception handling in detail i.e. Raising exceptions, User defined exceptions etc.
Assertions in Python
Date and Time modules in detail
Detailed Hands on Sessions included with all lectures so that you can put the concepts you learned into practice!
Assignments with solutions for you to do your homework!
Finally try out a comprehensive quiz on the concepts learned at the end!
Object Oriented Programming in Python 3 or OOP
4 Pillars of Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) : Abstraction, Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism
Classes and Objects in Python
Inheritance in Python
Real life examples
No specific prerequisite. Concepts are covered from scratch so anyone interested to learn an exciting language is most welcome!
Basic idea of programming is a plus but not mandatory
This tutorial is for anyone with interest towards learning the basics of Python programming language. There are no prerequisites.
Python is a beautiful language and in today's world used extensively in developing both simple and complex applications. With the arrival of python long back, it has consistently been ranking among the top most languages. One such data is evident from the TIOBE Programming Index wherein it has ranked consistently among the top notches
Python is language which is in high demand in today's software world. This tutorial covers the concepts in-depth from scratch. It assumes you are just a beginner in the language and tries to explain the concepts in the most simplest ways.
To add to it, there are hands-on sessions which give you a real flavor of programming at each step of the tutorial.
This course would let you deep dive into the basics of the language so that you can start right away.
Additionally I am constantly updating the course, adding from the feedback of our students. I invite your valuable feedback and review!
This is a course specifically tailored for the needs of a beginner in Python language. I welcome you all the best!
Join this course and start your path to becoming a Python developer!
Who this course is for:
Beginner python developers
Anyone curious about learning the basics of python language
- Ebooks list page : 41311
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Python For Beginners - Learn Programming from scratch
- 2019-07-10Nodejs For Beginners Learn Nodejs From Scratch
- 2019-05-16NodeJS For Beginners Learn NodeJS From Scratch
- 2019-05-05NodeJS For Beginners Learn NodeJS From Scratch
- 2019-05-04NodeJS For Beginners Learn NodeJS From Scratch
- 2017-11-09Sqlite For Beginners Learn Sql From Scratch
- 2017-10-20Sqlite For Beginners Learn Sql From Scratch
- 2017-09-18SQLite For Beginners - Learn SQL.from Scratch
- 2017-09-18SQLite For Beginners - Learn SQL from Scratch
- 2017-09-16SQLite For Beginners - Learn SQL from Scratch
- 2017-09-12SQLite For Beginners - Learn SQL from Scratch
- 2019-02-03DOCKER FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS LEARN DOCKER FROM SCRATCH TUTORIAL H0WT0
- 2018-06-04Docker for absolute beginners Learn Docker from scratch
- 2018-05-09Docker for absolute beginners Learn Docker from scratch
- 2017-11-07[PDF] Udemy - Meditation for Beginners: Learn to Be Free from Anxiety Now
- 2019-09-28Skillshare Php Mysql Tutorial For Beginners Php Mysql From Scratch
- 2019-05-26Udemy - Kotlin for Beginners: Learn Programming With Kotlin
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.