Posted on 2021-07-05, by voska89.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 29 lectures (3h 52m) | Size: 1 GB
Use collaborative filtering to recommend movies to users! Implementations step by step from scratch!
What you'll learn:
Understand the basics about recommender systems
Understand the theory and mathematical calculations of collaborative filtering
Implement user-based collaborative filtering and item-based collaborative filtering step by step in Python
Use the following libraries for recommender systems: LibRecommender and Surprise
Use the MovieLens dataset to generate movie recommendations for users
Basic Python programming
Recommender systems are a hot topic in Artificial Intelligence and are widely used for a lot of companies. They are everywhere recommending movies, music, videos, products, services, and so on. For example, when you finish watching a movie on Netflix, other movies you might like are indicated for you. This is the classic example of a recommender system!
In this course, you will learn in theory and practice how recommender systems work! You will implement an algorithm based on the collaborative filtering technique applied to movie recommendations (user-based filtering and item-based filtering). We are going to use a small dataset to test all mathematical calculations. Then, we will test our algorithm using the famous MovieLens dataset, which has more than 100.000 instances. At the end of the course (after implementing the algorithm from scratch), you will learn how to use two pre-built libraries: LibRecommender and Surprise!
What makes this course unique is that you will implement step by step from scratch in Python, learning all mathematical calculations. This can be considered the first course on recommender systems, so, if you have never heard about how to implement them, at the end you will have all the theoretical and practical background to develop some simple projects and also take more advanced courses. See you in class!
Who this course is for
People interested in recommender systems
Students who are studying subjects related to Artificial Intelligence
Data Scientists who want to increase their knowledge in recommender systems
Professionals interested in developing recommender systems
Beginners who are starting to learn recommender systems
- Ebooks list page : 48293
- 2021-07-13The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Python Recommender Systems
- 2021-07-05The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Python Recommender Systems
- 2021-09-23Udemy - The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Genetic Algorithms In Python
- 2021-08-17Udemy - The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- 2021-08-08Udemy - The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Natural Language Processing
- 2020-01-12Python 3: The Ultimate Beginners Guide for Python 3 Programming
- 2018-01-19[PDF] Python 3: The Ultimate Beginners Guide for Python 3 Programming
- 2021-07-11UDEMY MERCH BY AMAZON THE ULTIMATE BEGINNERS GUIDE FOR 2020-BiFiSO
- 2021-07-01UDEMY MERCH BY AMAZON THE ULTIMATE BEGINNERS GUIDE FOR 2020-BiFiSO
- 2021-06-24Udemy MERCH BY AMAZON THE ULTIMATE BEGINNERS GUIDE FOR 2020-BiFiSO
- 2021-06-24UDEMY MERCH BY AMAZON THE ULTIMATE BEGINNERS GUIDE FOR 2020-BiFiSO
- 2021-06-21UDEMY MERCH BY AMAZON THE ULTIMATE BEGINNERS GUIDE FOR 2020-BiFiSO
- 2021-04-17Python For Data Analysis The Ultimate Beginners Guide To Learn Programming In Python
- 2021-02-26Python Programming: The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Learn Python Machine Learning Step by Step
- 2020-08-23PYTHON FOR DATA SCIENCE - The Ultimate Beginners' Guide
- 2020-05-03Python: The Ultimate Beginners Guide
- 2020-04-19Udemy - Merch by Amazon the Ultimate Beginners Guide for 2020
- 2020-02-18Hacking with Python: The Ultimate Beginners Guide
- 2020-01-09Python Programming: The Ultimate Beginners Guide to the Python Programming Language
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.