Posted on 2021-08-17, by voska89.
MP4 | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz, 2 Ch
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + srt | Duration: 61 lectures (6h 22m) | Size: 2.15 GB
Learn the basics of Google Cloud. No prior knowledge of GCP or cloud computing necessary! No software to install!
What you'll learn:
What Google Cloud Platform is
Introduction to free tier services in Google Cloud Platform
Quick Hands-one Demo of the free tier services in Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud Platform console basics
Nice to have - Knowledge of Cloud based computing
No software to install - everything is online!
Willingness to explore and learn more based on what is taught
Hi and welcome to this course. I'm super excited to be here with you teaching you all about Google Cloud Platform. Google Cloud Platform or GCP is a cloud computing service created by Google for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Google-managed data centers. The advantage with GCP is that everything is cloud based, no costly hardware to buy, provision or install. First off a quick introduction about myself and why you should learn from me and then also I want to quickly cover what you're going to learn on this course
My name is Ram and I've been in the IT industry for close to 20 years. But even more than that, I'm the author of a few different courses in Udemy and all of which are tailored towards beginners. I have a particular interest in covering the basics in a way that people can easily understand and put into action immediately. And hence I believe you have come to the right place.
This course is meant to be the ultimate bootcamp in learning about the basics of GCP in just about 6 hours. No advanced topics, no unnecessary drivel, just the solid basics to get you off on the right footing. All I'm asking for is about 6 hours of your time in terms of lecture and probably another 6 hours in terms of practicing what you've learnt. Just imagine, all it will take you is about 1.5 days or 12 hours to learn about the basics of GCP if you wish to do it this way. Do note that for this speed to work, you should have a basic understanding of computing services otherwise your learning curve will be slightly longer
We'll cover all the free tier products that come with GCP, i.e. 24 Services that have a free tier limit every month. You also get $300 worth of credits that you can use in 90 days that you can use for some of the products. The advantage with this approach is that you don't have to spend anything to learn about GCP.
The recommended way to learn this course though is to take your time between lectures, practice what you learnt in the previous lesson and then move onto the next lecture. This is my preferred method of learning whenever I'm tackling a new subject, but off course each person learns in a different way and I encourage you to follow the method that works best for you.
Ok, with that short introduction I'm ready and excited to take you in the exciting world of Google Cloud Platform. Are you ready? Let's go!
Who this course is for
Beginners who want to learn more about Google Cloud Platform
Intermediate students who already know about Google Cloud Platform, but want to learn more about specific services
IT Professionals looking to move ahead in their cloud career with Google Cloud knowledge
- Ebooks list page : 49021
- 2021-08-15The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- 2021-08-14The Ultimate Beginners guide to Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- 2021-09-23Udemy - The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Genetic Algorithms In Python
- 2021-08-08Udemy - The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Natural Language Processing
- 2021-07-05Udemy - The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Python Recommender Systems
- 2021-12-06Udemy - Ableton 11 - The ULTIMATE Beginners Guide To Ableton Live
- 2021-07-11UDEMY MERCH BY AMAZON THE ULTIMATE BEGINNERS GUIDE FOR 2020-BiFiSO
- 2021-07-01UDEMY MERCH BY AMAZON THE ULTIMATE BEGINNERS GUIDE FOR 2020-BiFiSO
- 2021-06-24Udemy MERCH BY AMAZON THE ULTIMATE BEGINNERS GUIDE FOR 2020-BiFiSO
- 2021-06-24UDEMY MERCH BY AMAZON THE ULTIMATE BEGINNERS GUIDE FOR 2020-BiFiSO
- 2021-06-21UDEMY MERCH BY AMAZON THE ULTIMATE BEGINNERS GUIDE FOR 2020-BiFiSO
- 2020-04-19Udemy - Merch by Amazon the Ultimate Beginners Guide for 2020
- 2022-05-13The Complete Beginners Guide to Google Slides
- 2022-04-27Reed Mark C The Ultimate Beginners Guide to Learn C Programming StepbyStep 2021
- 2022-03-31The Complete Beginners Guide to Google Slides
- 2022-03-31C 2 BOOKS IN 1 - The Ultimate Beginners Guide To Mastering C
- 2022-03-30The Complete Beginners Guide to Google Slides
- 2022-02-25Udemy - The Complete Beginners Guide to Arduino
- 2022-02-04C The Ultimate Beginners Guide To Learn C Programming Step By Step Reed Mark
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.