Posted on 2019-02-11, by fubber.
mp4 | AVC: 1280x720| Audio:AAC LC 139 Kbps | Total files:714 | mp4, zip, txt, srt, vtt, html, sql | 2.68 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
What you'll learn
Create your own database or interact with existing databases
Write complex SQL queries across multiple tables
Build a web app using NodeJS and MySQL
Model real-world data and generate reports using SQL
Answer company performance or sales questions using data
Expand all 323 lectures20:52:22
+Introduction and 5 Minutes of SQL
+Getting Started: Overview and Installation
+Creating Databases and Tables
+Inserting Data (and a couple other things)
+CRUD Challenge Section
+The World Of String Functions
+Refining Our Selections
+The Magic of Aggregate Functions
+Revisiting Data Types
+The Power of Logical Operators
+Section 12: One To Many
+Section 13: Many To Many
+Instagram Database Clone
+Working With Lots Of Instagram Data
+Section 16 - Introducing Node
+Section 17 - Building Our Web App
+Section 18 - Database Triggers
No Database, SQL, or MySQL experience needed! Complete beginners to MySQL are welcome.
All you need is a working computer for this course; PC, Mac, and Linux users are all welcome.
No previous programming language experience required, but it won't hurt :)
If you want to learn how to gain insights from data but are too intimidated by databases to know where to start, then this course is for you. This course is a gentle but comprehensive introduction to MySQL, one of the most highly in-demand skills in the business sector today.
Whether you work in sales or marketing, you run your own company, or you want to build your own apps, mastering MySQL is crucial to answering complex business problems and questions using insights from data. The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp introduces you to a solid foundation in databases in a way that�s both informative and engaging. Yes, that�s right, it�s possible to make an engaging course on databases.
In this course, you will:
Learn the ins and outs of SQL syntax
Generate reports using sales and user data
Analyze data using Aggregate Functions
Run complex queries using MySQL logical operators and string functions
Write all the common SQL joins
Work with large datasets containing thousands of entries
Build a web app using MySQL and NodeJS
Design and implement complex database schemas
Learn to navigate the treacherous world of storing dates and times
Clone the database structure of a photo sharing social network
This course is also chock full of exercises, challenges, projects, and opportunities for you to practice what you�re learning. Apply what you�re learning to real-world challenges such as finding a website�s power users, calculating your top students, identifying bots on a site, or determining which hashtags generate the most traction on a site. Along the way, you�ll also get to meet my pet cat, Blue! (She�s really cute.)
Why Learn MySQL
Consistently ranked the most in-demand skill in recent employer surveys, SQL is a fantastic way to increase your income and boost your professional development. So many companies today use MySQL, including Twitter, Uber, Airbnb, Dropbox, Github, Kickstarter, Udemy, Slack, and many others. Unsure about the difference between SQL and MySQL? MySQL is the most popular open source SQL database out there, so it�s a great choice to begin your learning journey. We�ll talk a lot more about the difference between SQL and MySQL in the course, but 95% of what you learn about MySQL in this course will apply to other databases such as Postgres, Oracle, and Microsoft SQL Server.
Why This Course Is Different
This isn�t going to be a course where you watch me code for 20 hours; it�s a course with ample opportunity for you to get your hands dirty writing code (even within the first 7 minutes of the course).
My teaching experience is rooted in the classroom. I�ve spent years teaching programming, web development, and databases to my in-person bootcamp students. This course combines the best of my offline courses with the convenience of learning online, in a setting that�s best for you.
Upon completing this course, you�ll be able to interact with and query any SQL database out there. You�ll also be able to generate reports with ease, answer company performance questions using data, and integrate MySQL into complete applications.
So let�s do this! Enroll today and start learning SQL!
Who this course is for:
Anyone interested in learning SQL to help with their current job or to find a new role. SQL is one of today's most in-demand skills
Anyone looking to answer complex business problems and generate reports using data
Business owners, people in sales, or people in marketing roles who are interested in understanding company data better.
Developers who are looking to build applications (e.g. social network, ecommerce site) using MySQL
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Bit rate: 560 Kbps
Frame rate: 30.000 fps
Aspect ratio: 16:9
Bit depth: 8 bits
Color space: YUV
Audio track: 1
Codec: AAC LC
Sampling rate: 44 Khz
Download from NitroFlare
Download from UploadGig
Extract the archives with Winrar 5 or WinZip(zip files) & password
- Ebooks list page : 39216
- 2020-06-24Udemy The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert
- 2019-02-07Udemy - The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert
- 2017-11-09Udemy The Ultimate Mysql Bootcamp Go From Sql Beginner To Expert
- 2017-05-31Udemy The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp Go from SQL Beginner to Expert
- 2017-05-29Udemy The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp Go from SQL Beginner to Expert
- 2017-05-28Udemy The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp Go from SQL Beginner to Expert
- 2019-11-26The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp Go from SQL Beginner to Expert (Updated 102019)
- 2017-07-26The Ultimate Mysql Bootcamp Go From Sql Beginner To Expert
- 2017-06-09The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp - Go from SQL Beginner to Expert
- 2017-10-20The Ultimate Mysql Bootcamp From Sql Beginner To Expert
- 2018-12-29Udemy - The Complete MySQL Bootcamp Become an Expert in SQL & MySQL
- 2011-11-05The Element Encyclopedia of Secret Signs and Symbols: The Ultimate A-Z Guide from Alchemy to the Zodiac
- 2021-04-25Udemy - The Ultimate MySQL Crash Course 2021
- 2020-02-25UDEMY THE ULTIMATE PYTHON MASTERCLASS LEARN FROM SCRATCH TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2020-02-22UDEMY THE ULTIMATE PYTHON MASTERCLASS LEARN FROM SCRATCH TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2021-04-12Udemy - The Ultimate 2021 Fullstack Web Development Bootcamp
- 2021-01-08Udemy - The Ultimate Anime and Manga Course from SCRATCH to ADVANCE
- 2019-02-19The Complete MySQL Bootcamp Become an Expert in SQL & MySQL
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.