Posted on 2019-07-13, by everest555.
Udemy - Unity3D Game Development Creating A 2D Side Scrolling Game | 2.65GB
This course teaches many game development techniques including Object pooling, Parallaxing, moving objects and detecting collisions.
We will create animations for game characters using sprites. Learn about Unity 2D physics and collision stuff. Finally we will integrate touch based controls to our game.
We will start by prototyping our game and build on top of it, adding more features.
This is a beginner to intermediate level course, you will learn many techniques that are widely used by game developers.
What you'll learn
Creating a 2d side scrolling game
Game development fundamentals like object movement, collision
Learn about Unity Physics system- forces, collision, collision matrix and stuff
Setting up 2D animations and transition between animations
Learn about how to create parallaxing effect
Learn object pooling technique
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
Installed copy of Unity3D 2018 or above.
Basic knowledge of Unity game engine (moving around editor, creating objects etc).
Some programming knowledge will be helpful, but not necessary.
Passion to learn.
Who this course is for:
Students new to Unity3D.
Beginners in game development.
Artists who want to learn about creating games.
- Ebooks list page : 40866
- 2019-07-13Unity3d Game Development Creating A 2d Side Scrolling Game
- 2019-04-14Unity3D Game Development Creating a 2D Side Scrolling Game
- 2019-04-13Unity3D Game Development: Creating a 2D Side Scrolling Game
- 2019-07-05Game Development Creating A 2d Side Scrolling Game
- 2019-04-19Game Development Creating a 2D Side Scrolling Game
- 2019-04-17Game Development Creating a 2D Side Scrolling Game
- 2017-11-06[PDF] Udemy - Unity3D Professional 2D Game Development From A to Z
- 2016-08-07UDEMY UNITY3D PROFESSIONAL 2D GAME DEVELOPMENT FROM A TO Z TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2016-08-03UDEMY UNITY3D PROFESSIONAL 2D GAME DEVELOPMENT FROM A TO Z TUTORIAL kEISO
- 2020-07-09Udemy - Android Game Development Tutorial
- 2020-05-16Udemy Android Game Development Crash Course For Beginners
- 2019-02-07Udemy - Python Game Development Build 11 Total Games
- 2019-01-26Udemy - Unity Game Development Build 2D & 3D Games
- 2018-12-29Udemy Python Game Development Build 11 Total Games
- 2018-12-07Udemy - Android Game Development Using Python Build 12 Apps & Games
- 2018-11-27Udemy - Unity Game Development Build 2D & 3D Games
- 2018-11-20Udemy - Unity Game Development Build 2D & 3D Games
- 2017-11-17[PDF] Professional Windows Phone 7 Game Development: Creating Games using XNA Game Studio 4
- 2017-11-09Python Game Development Creating A Snake Game From Scratch
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.