Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
English | ISBN: 1119524601 | 2019 | 184 pages | PDF | 4 MB
A new guide to the mechanisms and principles behind the world's most common abnormal heart rhythm
Affecting 30 million or more people across the globe, atrial fibrillation is one of the most prevalent - and yet misapprehended - issues facing modern cardiology. Its potential causes and optimal treatment strategies are matters of some conjecture in the medical community, where ongoing research has yielded findings that can prove challenging to those not familiar with the complex physiology at the root of the condition. Recognizing these concerns, distinguished electrophysiologist Peter Spector has designed Understanding Atrial Fibrillation as a means by which to equip clinicians with the data and analytic tools needed to develop a better grasp of this arrhythmia's full nature.
The book begins by providing a detailed explanation of atrial fibrillation's causal mechanisms and builds its exploration from there. Working toward an up-to-date knowledge of the mapping and ablation of atrial fibrillation, its chapters assess the experimental data that has shaped current thoughts on the condition and then outline the best methods with which to interpret that rich but potentially difficult information. This revelatory new guide:
Explores hypotheses of multiple drivers and mechanisms co-existing in individual patients
Addresses common misperceptions and inaccurate views about atrial fibrillation
Describes the basic physiology of atrial fibrillation's propagation and reentry
Explores the various mechanisms and higher-order dynamics of fibrillation
Discusses how to intervene and alter atrial physiology to prevent fibrillation
Understanding Atrial Fibrillation is truly an invaluable resource for physicians, fellows, residents, electrophysiology lab staff, and all other practitioners involved in the diagnosis and treatment of atrial fibrillation.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41115
- 2019-11-07Understanding Atrial Fibrillation The Signal Processing Contribution
- 2019-08-24Understanding Atrial Fibrillation The Signal Processing Contribution
- 2017-11-08[PDF] Understanding Atrial Fibrillation: The Signal Processing Contribution (Synthesis Lectures on Biomedical Engineering Synthesis Lectu)
- 2010-08-01Understanding atrial fibrillation, the signal processing contribution (Repost)
- 2019-03-20Atrial Fibrillation
- 2019-03-17Atrial Fibrillation
- 2019-01-31Atrial Fibrillation From Bench to Bedside - Removed
- 2019-01-24New Advances in Heart Failure and Atrial Fibrillation Proceedings of the Mediterranean Cardiology - Removed
- 2019-01-11Atrial Fibrillation From Bench to Bedside
- 2019-01-11Atrial Fibrillation Therapy
- 2019-01-10New Advances in Heart Failure and Atrial Fibrillation Proceedings of the Mediterranean Cardiology
- 2019-01-06New Advances in Heart Failure and Atrial Fibrillation Proceedings of the Mediterranean Cardiology...
- 2018-12-28Atrial Fibrillation Therapy
- 2018-08-15Atrial Fibrillation from an Engineering Perspective (Series in BioEngineering)
- 2018-07-01Atrial Fibrillation from an Engineering Perspective (Series in BioEngineering)
- 2018-06-06Left Atrial Appendage Closure Mechanical Approaches to Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation
- 2017-12-31[PDF] Short Stay Management of Atrial Fibrillation (Contemporary Cardiology) - Removed
- 2017-12-13[PDF] Manual of Surgical Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- 2017-11-22[PDF] Innovative Management of Atrial Fibrillation
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.