Posted on 2019-04-12, by perica123.
.MP4 | Video: 1280x720, 30 fps(r) | Audio: AAC, 48000 Hz, 2ch | 3.05 GB
Duration: 6.5 hours | Genre: eLearning Video | Language: English
What you'll learn
Programming Fundamentals: variables, if/else, loops, functions, arrays, etc.
Complex Topics: 'this' keyword, first class functions, prototypal inheritance, closures and more.
Advanced Topics: hoisting, lexical & variable environments, scope, callback hell and more.
New Introduced Topics: meta-programming with proxies, reflect and symbols.
All the topics with simple e x a mple, that clearly show you how they work behind the scenes.
Computer with modern browser and text editor installed.
Very basic coding experience is necessary to take this course !
A bit knowledge on how to run JS files in browser, is not mandatory but preferrable.
Do you want to learn the very popular programming language that powers the internet?
If your answer is a big YES. Then this is exactly the course you are looking for!
So what is the course about?
This course is different because it's not just about writing code, it's also about how and why code works the way it does. Because it's the perfect mix between theory and practice. Because it focuses on small coding e x a mples that lets you understand complex topics very easily.
Here is exactly what we cover in this course:
• Learn how to organize and structure your code using modules and functions, how to create data privacy and encapsulation, and why that's so important.
Who this course is for:
- Ebooks list page : 40252
- 2018-06-25Learn Node JS Complete from very basics to advance
- 2018-05-29Learn Node JS Complete from very basics to advance
- 2017-11-14[PDF] Unity 5 C#: Become a Pro From The Very Basics
- 2020-05-30Understanding Suicide: From Diagnosis to Personalized Treatment
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.