Posted on 2019-08-13, by nokia241186.
Unity 2D Game Development Tutorials - The Complete Course
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 5 Hours | Lec: 27 | 4.51 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn The Steps To Create a 2D Platformer Game Very Quickly Using The Unity 3D Engine
Everybody knows Unity has been the "go to" tool for making 3D games, but in recent versions they have cranked up the 2D goodness!
In this course for beginners you'll be introduced to the basics of making your own 2D games in Unity. Putting sprites on the screen, making them move, handling input by touch or mouse, and adding sound fx to your game.
The tutorial videos walk you through every single step, so even if you're a newbie, there's nothing to worry about.
We're focusing on 2D game development in this course - starting with NO CODING REQUIRED and going on from there!
"...first time using Unity and I understood everything."
This course was designed to take place over a university semester, but here on Udemy you're able to complete it at your own pace. You can get the basics under your belt and at the end of this course you'll be able to put together simple 2D games using Unity.
Yes, even completely from scratch!
The basics of using the Unity IDE
How to handle physics-based objects
Mouse and keyboard interaction
Audio sound effects and music
Using the particle system.
The art and sound assets we'll be using in this course are available free and the course works with the free version of Unity, so you don't need to buy anything else.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 41112
- 2019-10-01Unity 2d Game Development Tutorials The Complete Course
- 2019-08-09Unity 2D Game Development Tutorials - The Complete Course
- 2019-07-30Unity 2D Game Development Tutorials - The Complete Course
- 2012-05-04Martin Pring - The Complete Course on Technical Analysis - Removed
- 2019-09-24Complete Unity 2018 Game Development: Explore techniques to build 2D/3D applications using real world examples
- 2019-05-11Godot Game Engine - The Complete Course
- 2019-04-28Skillshare The Advance Guide For Unity 3D Game Development From Scratch Using C Sharp-Illiterate
- 2019-03-17SKILLSHARE UNITY 2D GAME DEVELOPMENT COURSE-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-03-16SKILLSHARE THE ADVANCE GUIDE FOR UNITY 3D GAME DEVELOPMENT FROM SCRATCH USING C SHARP-iLLiTERATE
- 2019-02-03Tutorials The Complete iOS 9 Developer Course Build 18 Apps
- 2018-06-04Godot Game Engine - The Complete Course
- 2018-04-24Godot Game Engine - The Complete Course
- 2012-05-27Wonder Woman: The Complete History (2004)
- 2012-05-12Panzertruppen Vol.1: The Complete Guide to the Creation & Combat Employment of Germany's Tank Force 1933-1942
- 2012-04-04The Complete Android Guide by Kevin Purdy [REPOST]
- 2012-03-23The Complete Lewis Gunner with notes on the .300 (American) Lewis Gun
- 2012-03-08The Complete Book of Drawing Techniques: A Complete Guide for the Artist by Peter Stanyer
- 2012-03-07Ted Gambordella - The Complete Book Of Wrist Locks
- 2011-12-13Reference Manual on Scientific Evidence: Third Edition - Committee On The Development Of The Third Edition Of The Reference Manual On Scientific Evidence
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.