Posted on 2019-10-09, by perica123.
Using drama as therapy for depression relief and recovery
$104.99 | Created by Chris Bankes Sivewright | Last updated 10/2019
Duration: 6.5 hours | Video: h264, 1280x720 | Audio: AAC, 44 KHz, 2 Ch | 7.9 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English + Sub | 25 lectures
What you'll learn
Recognise signs of depression and be able to evade it
Know how to help others avoid depression
How depression is linked to decluttering (clutter)
The clutter-depression-anxiety cycle
How cinema visits reduce depression
The importance of decluttering your mind
How the performing arts benefit mental health
How theatre/cinema reduces stress: stress and stroke risk
Depression and stroke risk
Self awareness. By participating, you gain. If you don't then this course offers little...
Patience! I ask questions and I hope you will have a go at answering.
Time. To do this course properly will take longer than just the playing time
Access to a pen and paper to take notes/jot down ideas
At least Beginner's level English
An interest in films/theatre. There are many e x a mples in this course
In Cinema, Theatre and Depression, many students enrolled but some felt there needed to be more involvement, more chances to carry out exercises, make comments etc.
I listen to what people say!
This course has activities to do at the end of lectures and you are asked to post comments in the Q/A section. The more students become involved, the better the course.
This course provides YOU with the material to learn, explore, discuss and then overcome depression.
The medium that is used is Cinema and Theatre
Please participate if you do enrol! You will gain so much more if you do the homework!
Decluttering workbook added July 2019
Chapter 1: Combat Depression with Decluttering
Chapter 2: The Clutter-Depression-Anxiety Cycle: How to Stop It
Chapter 3: Clutter & Depression are linked
Chapter 4: The Video Chapter
Chapter 5: Is Decluttering the Secret to Less Stress and Better Mental Health?
Chapter 6:Remove Clutter to Reduce Stress (+ 5-Step Decluttering System)
Chapter 7: The importance of decluttering your space and mind
Chapter 8: Marie Kondo - does tidiness really equal a clean mind?
Chapter 9: Why Decluttering Is Good for Your Health
Chapter 10 :How decluttering your space could make you healthier and happier
Chapter 11: Decluttering - Is it Therapy?
Chapter 12: When Is Decluttering Too Much?
Who this course is for:
People who like cinema
People who like theatre
People who want to help others avoid depression
People who want to escape depression
Ideally Cinema and Depression course 1 has already been taken
People who need to declutter!
- Ebooks list page : 41525
- 2019-10-09Using drama as therapy for depression relief and recovery
- 2012-01-28Jump Rope Training For Weight Loss And Toning With Buddy Lee - Removed
- 2011-11-24Adapting Cognitive Therapy for Depression: Managing Complexity and Comorbidity
- 2011-09-30Earth Materials and Health: Research Priorities for Earth Science and Public Health
- 2011-08-29Guide for the Care and Use of Laboratory Animals: Eighth Edition
- 2011-05-21The Middle East: The Impact of Generational Change (The Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies)
- 2019-05-30Pesi - Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Kids, Teens and Young Adults
- 2019-05-06Exposure Therapy for Anxiety Principles and Practice
- 2019-03-24Exposure Therapy for Anxiety Principles and Practice
- 2019-02-19Learn Mobile Game Development in One Day Using Gamesalad: Create Games for iOS, Android and Windows Phones and Tablets
- 2019-01-31Guidelines for Pressure Relief and Effluent Handling Systems
- 2019-01-24Guidelines for Pressure Relief and Effluent Handling Systems
- 2019-01-15Therapy for Viral Hepatitis and Prevention of Hepatocellular Carcinoma - Removed
- 2019-01-10Therapy for Viral Hepatitis and Prevention of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- 2019-01-06Therapy for Viral Hepatitis and Prevention of Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- 2018-09-12Using IBM SPSS Statistics for Research Methods and Social Science Statistics (AZW3)
- 2018-09-05Rumination-Focused Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Depression
- 2018-08-31Rumination-Focused Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Depression
- 2018-08-25Minimally Invasive Therapy for Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.