Posted on 2019-02-12, updated at 2019-02-26, by BaDshaH786.
File size: 68.2 MB
SecureFX is a high-security file transfer client with great flexibility in configuration and transfer protocols. SecureFX includes a command-line utility (SFXCL) for scripting batch jobs to perform secure unattended file transfers using the Secure Shell protocol (SSH). SecureFX also supports "relentless" file transfers that automatically reconnect and resume when transfer connections are broken.
SecureCRT is an extremely customizable terminal emulator with support for Secure Shell (SSH) as well as Telnet, Telnet/TLS, and serial protocols. SecureCRT is ideal for securely connecting to remote systems running Windows, UNIX, and VMS. SecureCRT supports secure file transfers via Xmodem, Zmodem, Ymodem, Kermit, and SFTP.
Key Benefits SecureFX:
Maintain file systems and documents securely. Transfer files across networks and the internet with a choice of SFTP over SSH2, FTP over TLS, SCP, or FTP for access to legacy systems.
Get started quickly. Connect to sessions from the main application window using the Connect bar, then organize those sessions with the easy-to-learn tabbed interface.
Leverage the high-productivity UI. Drag and drop files to start transfers (Windows only), even between SecureFX and applications like WinZip. Quickly find the files you want to work with using the filter view, bookmarks, and the address bar.
Synchronize files. Upload, download, and mirror files. Use filtering to include or exclude files or file types. Store configurations for multiple sites.
Recover more easily when transfers fail. SecureFX works to complete interrupted transfers, automatically resuming multi-file transfers.
Save steps with integrated SecureFX and SecureCRT®. Set up connections with shared sessions and server host keys. Common sessions and settings reduce repeated steps.
Make transfers unattended. The SFXCL command-line client (Windows only) allows you to automate tasks with powerful options like site synchronization. You can also use the built-in task scheduler (Windows only) to schedule transfer and synchronize operations once or at recurring intervals.
Comply with Federal standards. Use security protocols that help meet HIPAA, SOX, and other guidelines, including FIPS 140-2.
Key Benefits SecureCRT
Securely access business applications on UNIX, Linux, or VMS from machines running Windows, Linux, and Mac - employ the rich emulation support for VT100/102/220, TN3270, ANSI, SCO ANSI, Wyse 50/60, Xterm, and Linux console.
Configure, manage, and organize all your sessions with full control over scrollback, key mappings, colors, fonts, and more - whether you have one or thousands of sessions.
Access your full array of network devices from one client with SSH (SSH2, SSH1), Telnet, Telnet/TLS, serial, and other protocols.
Leverage the high-productivity GUI with time-saving capabilities including multi-session launch, tabbed sessions, tab groups, tiled sessions, cloned sessions, a button bar for repeated commands, and mapped keys.
Depend on the open standard Secure Shell (SSH) protocol for encrypted logon and session data, flexible authentication options, and optional FIPS 140-2 -approved ciphers.
Automate repetitive tasks in SecureCRT by running scripts using VBScript, JScript, PerlScript, or Python. The script recorder builds your keystrokes into a VBScript or Python script.
Transfer files between network devices with SFTP, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, or Kermit. A built-in TFTP server provides additional file transfer flexibility.
Save steps with the close integration of SecureCRT and the SecureFX® file transfer client, which share sessions and settings that let you run SFTP, FTP, SCP, and FTP/TLS file transfer sessions without reentering passwords.
Download From UploadGig
Download From Rapidgator
- Ebooks list page : 39227
- 2019-02-26VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.5.3 Build 1867
- 2019-02-13VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.5.3 Build 1867
- 2018-12-10VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.5.2 Build 1799
- 2018-11-15VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.5.2 Build 1799
- 2018-10-10VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.5.1 Build 1764 Portable
- 2018-10-04VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.5.1 Build 1764
- 2018-09-28VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.5.1 Build 1764 Portable
- 2018-09-27VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.5.1 Build 1764
- 2018-09-12VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.5.0 Build 1740
- 2018-08-29VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.5.0 Build 1740 Portable
- 2018-08-29VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.5.0 Build 1740
- 2018-07-29VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.3.3 Build 1646
- 2018-07-24VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.3.4 Build 1699 Portable
- 2018-07-23VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.3.4 Build 1699
- 2018-07-14VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.3.4 Build 1699 Portable
- 2018-07-12VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.3.4 Build 1699
- 2018-05-03VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.3.3 Build 1646
- 2018-02-08VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.3.2 Build 1584
- 2018-01-01VanDyke SecureCRT and SecureFX 8.3.1 Build 1537
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.