Posted on 2018-05-14, by nokia241186.
Christopher Jarrold, Andrew R.A. Conway, Michael J Kane, "Variation in Working Memory"
2007 | pages: 343 | ISBN: 0195168631 | PDF | 5,7 mb
Working memory-the ability to keep important information in mind while comprehending, thinking, and acting-varies considerably from person to person and changes dramatically during each person's life. Understanding such individual and developmental differences is crucial because working memory is a major contributor to general intellectual functioning. This volume offers a state-of-the-art, integrative, and comprehensive approach to understanding variation in working memory by presenting explicit, detailed comparisons of the leading theories. It incorporates views from the different research groups that operate on each side of the Atlantic, and covers working-memory research on a wide variety of populations, including healthy adults, children with and without learning difficulties, older adults, and adults and children with neurological disorders. A particular strength of this volume is that each research group explicitly addresses the same set of theoretical questions, from the perspective of both their own theoretical and experimental work and from the perspective of relevant alternative approaches. Through these questions, each research group considers their overarching theory of working memory, specifies the critical sources of working memory variation according to their theory, reflects on the compatibility of their approach with other approaches, and assesses their contribution to general working memory theory. This shared focus across chapters unifies the volume and highlights the similarities and differences among the various theories. Each chapter includes both a summary of research positions and a detailed discussion of each position. Variation in Working Memory achieves coherence across its chapters, while presenting the entire range of current theoretical and experimental approaches to variation in working memory.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- 2009-12-28Variation in Working Memory
- Ebooks list page : 36180
- 2009-12-28Variation in Working Memory
- 2009-05-04Andrew R. A. Conway, Christopher Jarrold - Variation in Working Memory
- 2019-01-27Mechanisms of Sensory Working Memory: Attention and Perfomance XXV
- 2018-12-13The Working Memory Advantage Train Your Brain to Function Stronger, Smarter, Faster
- 2018-09-28Visuo-spatial Working Memory and Individual Differences
- 2018-07-21Working Memory and Clinical Developmental Disorders
- 2018-07-15Working Memory and Clinical Developmental Disorders
- 2018-07-05Working Memory and Clinical Developmental Disorders
- 2018-05-28Working Memory and Clinical Developmental Disorders
- 2018-01-22[PDF] Working Memory Capacity (Essays in Cognitive Psychology)
- 2018-01-05[PDF] The Working Memory Advantage: Train Your Brain to Function Stronger, Smarter, Faster
- 2017-11-26[PDF] Working Memory: Loss and reconstruction (Essays in Cognitive Psychology)
- 2017-10-31Working Memory and Thinking: Current Issues In Thinking And Reasoning
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Psychology Library Editions: Memory: Working Memory and Severe Learning Difficulties (PLE: Memory) (Volume 12)
- 2017-04-13[PDF] The Centered Mind: What the Science of Working Memory Shows Us About the Nature of Human Thought
- 2017-01-10[PDF] The Centered Mind: What the Science of Working Memory Shows Us About the Nature of Human Thought
- 2014-03-04Working Memory and Thinking: Current Issues In Thinking And Reasoning (repost)
- 2014-01-16The Overflowing Brain: Information Overload and the Limits of Working Memory (Repost)
- 2014-01-10The Working Memory Advantage: Train Your Brain to Function Stronger, Smarter, Faster
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.