Posted on 2014-05-21, by Bo0mB0om.
Vertical Specialization and Trade Surplus in China
English | 204 pages | ISBN-10: 0857094467 | PDF | 7.9 MB
The traditional flow of goods from primary production through to manufacturing and consumption has expanded across international borders conterminously with globalization. Vertical specialization (VS) in processing and manufacturing in China has driven export growth. In particular, intra-industry and intra-product trade between China, the US and East Asia has increased China's trade surplus over the long term. Vertical Specialization and Trade Surplus in China aims to measure the level of VS in the Chinese manufacturing industry to provide a more accurate representation of China's trade surplus, and gives empirical analysis on provinces and products with important VS activities in order to assess China's trade value-added. Exploring the vertical division of labour, and foreign direct investment (FDI) driving China's import and export imbalance, the book is divided into eight chapters, each covering an aspect of VS in China. The first chapter outlines the aims and method of the study. Chapter two covers VS trade pattern and trade surplus. Chapter three looks at FDI and the import and export imbalance, and chapter four covers the relationship between VS and import and export of foreign invested enterprises. The fifth chapter considers the causes and prospects for growth in China-US and China-Japan trade. Chapters six and seven give an empirical analysis of VS and trade surplus, and a breakdown of VS per industry in China's provinces. Finally, chapter eight considers rebalancing imports and exports in China.
Measures VS across China including the developed provinces based on the newest input-output table
Presents the main provinces and products closely related to VS
Gives evidence on global VS trade patterns from China's national data
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resumming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 27049
- 2014-06-07Vertical Specialization and Trade Surplus in China
- 2014-05-08Vertical Specialization and Trade Surplus in China
- 2018-11-21Specialization and Trade
- 2020-05-19On China's Trade Surplus (SpringerBriefs in Business)
- 2020-04-05Chinese Trade: Trade Deficits, State Subsidies and the Rise of China (Routledge Studies in the Modern World Economy)
- 2020-01-10No Great Wall: Trade, Tariffs, and Nationalism in Republican China, 1927–1945 (Harvard East Asian Monographs)
- 2019-11-27Sino-Latin American Economic and Trade Relations (Research Series on the Chinese Dream and China’s Development Path)
- 2018-09-22No Great Wall Trade, Tariffs, and Nationalism in Republican China, 1927-1945
- 2018-07-22No Great Wall Trade, Tariffs, and Nationalism in Republican China, 1927-1945
- 2018-01-10[PDF] Diplomacy And Trade In The Chinese World, 589-1276 (Handbuch Der Orientalistik. Vierte Abteilung, China.) (Handbook of Oriental Studies: Section 4 China)
- 2018-01-04[PDF] Achieving Inclusive Growth in China Through Vertical Specialization
- 2017-01-03[PDF] Achieving Inclusive Growth in China Through Vertical Specialization
- 2014-04-06On China's Trade Surplus [Repost]
- 2013-12-26On China's Trade Surplus
- 2010-06-18Diplomacy And Trade In The Chinese World, 589-1276 (Handbuch Der Orientalistik. Vierte Abteilung, China.)
- 2009-10-16Chunlai Chen, Ron Duncan - Agriculture and Food Security in China: What Effect Wto Accession and Regional Trade Agreements?
- 2009-05-21Agriculture and Food Security in China: What Effect Wto Accession and Regional Trade Agreements?
- 2009-01-21International Trade Regulation in China: Law And Policy
- 2020-08-07Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent Materials: Proceedings of the 2015 International Conference on Manufacturing Engineering and Intelligent ... 2015), Guangzhou, China, 30-31 January 2015
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.