Virtual Selling: A Quick-Start Guide to Leveraging Video, Technology, and Virtual Communication Channels to Engage Remote Buyers and Close Deals Fast
Author: Jeb Blount
Posted on 2020-07-15, by temrick.
And just like that, everything changed . . .
A global pandemic. Panic. Social distancing. Working from home.
In a heartbeat, we went from happy hours to virtual happy hours. From conferences to virtual conferences. From selling to virtual selling.
To remain competitive, sales and business professionals were required to shift the way they engaged prospects and customers.
Overnight, virtual selling became the new normal. Now, it is here to stay.
Virtual selling can be challenging. It’s more difficult to make human to human connections. It’s natural to feel intimidated by technology and digital tools. Few of us haven’t felt the wave of insecurity the instant a video camera is pointed in our direction.
Yet, virtual selling is powerful because it allows you to engage more prospects and customers, in less time, at a lower cost, while reducing the sales cycle.
Virtual Selling is the definitive guide to leveraging video-based technology and virtual communication channels to engage prospects, advance pipeline opportunities, and seal the deal. You’ll learn a complete system for blending video, phone, text, live chat, social media, and direct messaging into your sales process to increase productivity and reduce sales cycles.
Jeb Blount, one of the most celebrated sales trainers of our generation, teaches you:
- How to leverage human psychology to gain more influence on video calls
- The seven technical elements of impactful video sales calls
- The five human elements of highly effective video sales calls
- How to overcome your fear of the camera and always be video-ready
- How to deliver engaging and impactful virtual demos and presentations
- Powerful video messaging strategies for engaging hard-to-reach stakeholders
- The Four-Step Video Prospecting Framework
- The Five-Step Telephone Prospecting Framework
- The LDA Method for handling telephone prospecting objections
- Advanced email prospecting strategies and frameworks
- How to leverage text messaging for prospecting and down-pipeline communication
- The law of familiarity and how it takes the friction out of virtual selling
- The 5 Cs of Social Selling
- Why it is imperative to become proficient with reactive and proactive chat
- Strategies for direct messaging – the “Swiss Army Knife” of virtual selling
- How to leverage a blended virtual/physical selling approach to close deals faster
As you dive into these powerful insights, and with each new chapter, you’ll gain greater and greater confidence in your ability to effectively engage prospects and customers through virtual communication channels. And, with this newfound confidence, your success and income will soar.
Following in the footsteps of his blockbuster bestsellers People Buy You, Fanatical Prospecting, Sales EQ, Objections, and Inked, Jeb Blount’s Virtual Selling puts
the same strategies employed by his clients—a who’s who of the world’s
most prestigious organizations—right into your hands.
- Ebooks list page : 44114
- 2020-01-01Ripple Quick Start Guide: Get started with XRP and develop applications on Ripple's blockchain
- 2019-11-14Ripple Quick Start Guide: Get started with XRP and develop applications on Ripple's blockchain
- 2017-12-06[PDF] Photoshop: A Quick-Start Guide to Starting With Photoshop And Creating Incredible Photos Like A Pro! (Step by Step Pictures, Adobe Photoshop, Digital Photography)
- 2018-10-17Ansible Quick Start Guide: Control and monitor infrastructures of any size, physical or virtual
- 2011-11-17Ana Caban - Quick Start Pilates for Weight Loss
- 2020-07-30A quick start guide to MATLAB GUI for controlling Arduino: Create Graphical user Interface and command Arduino in few hours.
- 2020-07-16DASH Diet for Beginners: A DASH Diet QUICK START GUIDE to Fast Natural Weight Loss, Lower Blood Pressure and Better Health, Including DASH Diet Recipes & 7-Day Meal Plan
- 2020-06-25Machine Learning with Scala Quick Start Guide Leverage popular machine learning al...
- 2020-06-25Penetration Testing Basics: A Quick-Start Guide to Breaking into Systems
- 2020-05-31lc-packt jupyterlab quick start guide 2019
- 2020-05-14Make Money Online: The Quick Start Guide to Owning Your Own Online Business
- 2020-05-10Introducing SEO: Your quick-start guide to effective SEO practices
- 2020-05-09Quick Start Guide Node JS for Beginners Getting started
- 2020-04-24A quick start guide to MATLAB GUI for controlling Arduino; Create Graphical user Interface and command Arduino in few hours.
- 2020-04-19Tor Browser Handbook: Quick Start Guide On How To Access The Deep Web, Hide Your IP Address and Ensure Internet Privacy (Includes a Tor Installation Guide for Linux & Windows Over 50 Helpful Links)
- 2020-04-16Meditation for Beginners: A Quick Start Guide on Learning How to Meditate
- 2020-04-08Security Tokens and Stablecoins Quick Start Guide: Learn how to build STO and stablecoin decentralized applications
- 2020-04-08Unreal Engine 4 Game Development Quick Start Guide: Programming professional 3D games with Unreal Engine 4
- 2020-04-08Vue CLI 3 Quick Start Guide: Build and maintain Vue.js applications quickly with the standard CLI
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.