Posted on 2019-02-20, by phaelx
Author: Margaret Fawcus
Size: 11 MB
Since this book was first published, four years ago, there has been a considerable upsurge of interest in the field of both normal and abnormal voice production. Tangible evidence of this lies in the publication of the Journal of Voice in the United States, and in the UK the formation of the British Voice Association. This organization has attracted an increasing membership from professionals involved in all aspects of voice care and use - actors and singers, laryngologists and speech therapists, teachers and phoneticians. The Association holds regular study days, holds an annual two-day symposium, and publishes a Newsletter which attracts entries from this broad spectrum of professionals. We have also seen an increase in the number of specialist voice clinics, and in the two final chapters in this book a contrast is presented between such a specialist setting and the more typical clinic that operates in the majority of general hospitals. This last chapter now contains a breakdown of voice referrals over an eight-year period, which must represent a unique published study in this country. There still remains, however, little research into the management of voice disorders. There is clearly a need for more efficacy studies into specific treatment methods, and the single case-study designs developed in the field of aphasia would seem to be appropriate here.
Textbooks >> Medicine & Health Sciences >> Medicine >> Clinical >> OtorhinolaryngologyMedical Books >> Psychology >> Physiological AspectsTextbooks >> Medicine & Health Sciences >> Allied Health Services >> Audiology & Speech Pathology
Sponsored High Speed Downloads
Voice Disorders and their Management, 2nd Edition
Download this book
No active download links here?
Please check the description for download links if any or do a search to find alternative books.
- Ebooks list page : 39327
- 2017-12-25[PDF] Voice Disorders and their Management
- 2017-02-10[PDF] Voice Disorders and their Management
- 2013-10-18Disorders of Hemoglobin: Genetics, Pathophysiology, and Clinical Management (2nd edition) [Repost]
- 2013-05-12A Textbook of Clinical Ophthalmology: A Practical Guide to Disorders of the Eyes and Their Management (3rd edition)
- 2013-05-06A Textbook of Clinical Ophthalmology: A Practical Guide to Disorders of the Eyes and Their Management (3rd edition) [Repost]
- 2009-11-22Disorders of Hemoglobin: Genetics, Pathophysiology, and Clinical Management, 2nd Edition
- 2020-04-22Corporate Governance Matters: A Closer Look at Organizational Choices and Their Consequences (2nd Edition) Ed 2
- 2019-07-15Risk Assessment; Tools, Techniques, and Their Applications, 2nd Edition
- 2018-12-07Maritime Logistics A Guide to Contemporary Shipping and Port Management, 2nd Edition
- 2018-11-23Maritime Logistics A Guide to Contemporary Shipping and Port Management, 2nd Edition
- 2018-11-21Maritime Logistics A Guide to Contemporary Shipping and Port Management, 2nd Edition
- 2018-09-21Corporate Governance Matters A Closer Look at Organizational Choices and Their Consequences, 2nd edition
- 2018-07-30Corporate Governance Matters A Closer Look at Organizational Choices and Their Consequences, 2nd edition
- 2018-01-29[PDF] Health Care Budgeting and Financial Management, 2nd Edition
- 2017-12-05[PDF] Wavelet Transforms and Their Applications 2nd edition
- 2017-10-24[PDF] Real Analysis: Modern Techniques and Their Applications, 2nd Edition
- 2017-05-11Local Fields And Their Extensions (2nd Edition)
- 2016-10-22Biology of Sharks and Their Relatives (2nd Edition)
- 2016-07-21Heart Failure Pathophysiology, Molecular Biology, and Clinical Management, 2nd Edition - Removed
No comments for "Voice Disorders and their Management, 2nd Edition".
Add Your Comments
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.