Posted on 2019-03-14, by nokia241186.
File size: 8.7 MB
HarmoniEQ is a parametric, harmonically-enhanced equalizer AAX, AudioUnit and VST plugin for professional sound and music production applications. Harmonic enhancement HarmoniEQ applies to the sound is an inherent element of its overall sonic quality. HarmoniEQ also features dynamic equalization modes that offer you a vast palette of sound-shaping capabilities, suitable for mastering.
Since the easiness of tuning was one of our goals when producing this plugin, HarmoniEQ features a single control surface to control the equalizer curve. HarmoniEQ's control surface workflow implements our best findings in the area of "user-equalizer" interaction. Just drag the filter control points to the right places. You can enable up to 7 parametric filters, with the filter type freely-selectable from peaking, low-shelf, high-shelf, low-pass, high-pass and notch filter types.
Another useful element of HarmoniEQ is its control surface's frequency range which goes up to 38 kHz. Such extended range allows you to make smooth "air" boosts easily. While HarmoniEQ is best suited for EQ boosts, its EQ cuts also sound great.
Real-time spectrum analysis
7 parametric filter bands
User interface window resizing
Stereo and multi-channel processing
Internal channel routing
Up to 8x oversampling
64-bit floating point processing
Contextual hint messages
All sample rates support
11 ms compensated processing latency
Retina and HighDPI support
This audio plugin can be loaded into any audio host application that conforms to the AudioUnit or VST plugin specification. Plugins with AAX version available can be loaded in ProTools 12+.
This plugin is compatible with Windows (32- and 64-bit Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 and later versions) computers (2.5 GHz dual-core or faster processor with at least 4 GB of system RAM, SSE4.2 instructions support required, e.g. any Intel Core i-, AMD Bulldozer- or Zen-based processor). A separate binary distribution file is available for each target computer platform and audio plugin specification.
Compatible Windows and macOS software: Cubase, Logic Pro, ProTools, Ableton Live, Reaper, Presonus Studio One, FL Studio, Cakewalk, Nuendo, WaveLab, GarageBand, Vegas, SoundForge, Audition, Samplitude, Digital Performer, Mixcraft, Bitwig Studio, Edius, others.
(Buy premium account for maximum speed and resuming ability)
- Ebooks list page : 39733
- 2020-01-15Voxengo HarmoniEQ 2.5
- 2019-12-20Voxengo HarmoniEQ 2.5
- 2019-03-25Voxengo HarmoniEQ 2.4
- 2019-03-15Voxengo HarmoniEQ v2.4
- 2019-03-08Voxengo HarmoniEQ v2.4 MacOSX
- 2019-03-01Voxengo HarmoniEQ 2.4
- 2019-02-28Voxengo HarmoniEQ 2.4
- 2020-01-20Voxengo Marquis Compressor 2.4
- 2020-01-20Voxengo Spatifier 1.3
- 2020-01-18Voxengo CRTIV Reverb 2.1
- 2020-01-17Voxengo GlissEQ 3.12
- 2020-01-15Voxengo OldSkoolVerb Plus v1.2
- 2020-01-14Voxengo OVC-128 v1.4 WiN OSX
- 2020-01-14Voxengo CurveEQ 3.8
- 2020-01-14Voxengo CRTIV Reverb v2.1
- 2020-01-14Voxengo EBusLim 1.3
- 2020-01-13Voxengo OVC-128 1.4
- 2020-01-10Voxengo CurveEQ 3.8
- 2019-12-28Voxengo Soniformer 3.11
- Download links and password may be in the description section, read description carefully!
- Do a search to find mirrors if no download links or dead links.